Pages

Saturday, June 1, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Movie Questions


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/


       
What was you first movie-going experience without your parents?  I do not remember.  I do remember the ones with my parents.  Hahahaha.
Do you still buy DVDs or Blu Rays (or do you just stream them)?  Every now and then Karl will get a movie from Redbox, but we mostly stream.
What is your guilty pleasure movie? What about it works for you?  Hallmark movies...any of them, they are all so feel good.
You have compiled a list of your top 10 movies. Which movies do you like, but would not make the list?  Maybe the Superhero movies...I do love them, but they probably do not make my Top 10
Which movie(s) do you compulsively watch over and over again? What makes it so great?  I do not watch movies over and over again, but movies I have watched more than once or even twice would include Sweet Home Alabama, Ferris Bueller's Day Off and 10 Things I Hate About You.  Those movies are all different, but I just really enjoy them...maybe it is the cast.
Classic(s) you’re embarrassed to admit you haven’t seen yet?  Casablanca
Do you have any movie posters hanging on your wall? If yes, which ones and why?  I have never done this even when I was young.
Tell us about a movie that you are passionate about.  I can't think of one.
What is a movie you vow to never watch? Why?  I do not watch horror, they give me nightmares.

Tell us about a movie that literally left you speechless.  The Passion of the Christ
What’s a movie that you always recommend?  I do not recommend movies, I am always the last one to see a movie.
Who is an actor you always watch, no matter how crappy the movie?  Tom Cruise maybe would be the closest.  I do not follow movies like other people.
Who is an actor you don’t get the appeal for? Why don’t you like them?  I do not know.
Who is an actor, living or dead, you’d love to meet? Why do they intrigue you? actors really do not intrigue me that much.
Sexiest actor/actress you’ve seen. (Picture requested!)  Chris Hemsworth

You are casting a movie, pick four or five actors you’d hire to be in it and why we’d love them together.  Oh I cannot do that, but I sure do appreciate it when a good cast is put together, especially for a tv show.


Which are your favorite actor pairings of all time?  Tom Hanks and Meg Ryan
Have you ever watched movies from a decade that was before you were born? If so, which decade is your favorite?  My son shows me movies from the 50's and I enjoy them very much, but I love the movies from the 80's and 90's.
If you were to be in a movie would you rather play the hero, villain or anti-hero? Why?  Hero I guess.  It would be really hard for me to play bad without apologizing all over the place.

6 comments:

  1. I am not much of a movie watcher so I had to resort to the things I've seen and that isn't really much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What CountryDew just sad … LOL! Totally agree about Tom Hanks! I've said it before, but heck. I'd probably pay to watch him read the telephone directory. I've not seen Casablanca either; perhaps it belongs on my bucket list.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I skipped this week because I would have answered most "I don't know." Ha! You did great! Wishing you a good week ahead! Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have never even heard of Chris Hemsworth.. I am not up with the younger set, I suppose... I didnt think of Passion of the Christ.......I mean whoa! Thanks for reminding me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sweet Home Alabama and Ferris Bueller are among my favorites! Passion of the Christ definitely left me speechless...and feeling rather sick. So did Paul, the Apostle. Thanks for sharing your favorite movies...I'm in the mood to watch Sweet Home Alabama now. Have a great week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh! Sleepless in Seattle.. I have that an I'm going to go watch it! Thanks Lori!
    I've never seen your handsome pick. Yes, I do live under a rock. lol
    Have a lovely week, Lori.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.