Pages

Monday, June 17, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- Questions, Silly Questions

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/
Questions, Silly Questions

1.   Who is the last person you talked to last night?  Josh.  We watched Double Indemnity with Fred MacMurray and Barbara Stanwyck.  It was really good.  Then we visited about it and other things before we went off to bed.

2.   What is your weather like right now?  Rainy....still.

3.   Where did you spend this past weekend?  We stayed home.  Josh was not feeling well on Saturday.

4.   What's for dinner tonight?  Karl and I had burgers and fries.  Josh had fruit instead of fries.



7 comments:

  1. How fast was I going, officer?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoyed your answers. I could go for a burger!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love old movies...that is a great one! Whereever did you see it.. We used to get TCM but don't anymore... I need an old movie fix!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope Josh is feeling better! We are having burgers and a salad tonight.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry Josh was not well but hope the movie made him feel a bit better anyway. Love burgers and fries. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Burgers seem to be the meal of choice... lol Hope Josh is feeling better! Have a great (Tuesday/Wednesday...running a little late on the blog hopping)!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looks like everyone had burgers for dinner. I'm a hotdog person myself. LOL! I pray Josh is feeling better today dear Lori. Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.