Pages

Friday, June 28, 2019

Saturday 9- Ooh La La

http://samanthasaturday9.blogspot.com/

 

Saturday 9: Ooh La La (2013)
 
Unfamiliar with this week's tune? Hear it here.


1) "Ooh la la" is defined as an interjection said when you think someone or something is "surprising, unusual or attractive." Looking back over this week, did you come across anything that deserves an "ooh la la?"  Maybe my dessert when I ate lunch with my friends on Wednesday.  We went to that little tea house again with the wonderful desserts.  I had coconut cream pie this time.

2) In this song, Britney Spears sings that she's eager to accompany you, even if you're not a millionaire. But let's say you suddenly become really rich. What's the first leisure trip you would take with your new funds? Who would you bring along? I would want to go to the beach.  Possibly go back to Orange Beach, AL to the gulf and visit the dolphins again, get a tan and relax.  I would go with my husband and son and we would take my mom.

3) Britney is eager to dance with you, even if you don't wear designer clothes. Let's say you need to add a blouse (or shirt) to your wardrobe. Where's your go-to for clothes shopping?  Maurices and Cato because they are so close to my house.

4) The video begins with Britney at the movies with her two young sons. Will you be seeing any family members this weekend?  Just my husband and son.  I need to make plans with my mom sometime next week.

5) This is a theme from the movie Smurfs 2. A Smurf is a little blue creature who lives in a mushroom-shaped house in the forest. Assuming that your home is not shaped like a mushroom and isn't in the forest, how would you describe your abode? (Mansion, ranch house, farm house, high-rise, igloo ...)  country cottage or bungalow

6) Britney admits to smoking and biting her nails. What bad habit do you wish you could break?  I bite my cuticles.  It is a nasty habit!

7) In 2013, when this song was popular, Pope Benedict resigned. Thinking over your working life, have you been more nervous on your first day of a job, or the last one?  first day for sure.

8) Also in 2013, golfer Phil Mickelson won the British Open. When did you most recently golf?  I do not golf, I am terrible at it.

9) Random question -- On what part of your body was the last itch you scratched?  My elbow.

11 comments:

  1. Your house sounds nice. If I ever get "really rich" a vacation isn't what I'd first spend money on. It would be my dream house...an original craftsman cottage. I just love those. Have a great Saturday, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coconut cream pie... Mmm.
    But I would probably pay for with my blood sugar in the morning

    ReplyDelete
  3. I may just have to stow away on your leisure trip!! Loved reading your answers! Have a great Saturday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love, love coconut cream pie!!! I pick at and bite my cuticles, too. Hate that. We have a Cato's nearby also. Your trip sounds very relaxing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm a Lemon Cream Pie lover myself LOL! Great answers Lori. Have a blessed day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interestingly, I bite my nails but not my cuticles. I cut those with a cuticle cutter.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coconut cream pie!!!! Oh , now I want some. I like your vacation choice. Sounds so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Coconut cream pie! I haven't had that in forever! And I should, because it is goooood.

    I've never, ever played "real" golf. And I don't have much interest in it, either. Though I've heard that once people get into it, they become quite passionate.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would say coconut creme pie is definitely ohh la la worthy!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like Cato too, but the closest one is in the next town over. I enjoyed your answers and now I want some coconut creme pie. Happy 4th!! Love your background!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.