Pages

Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Wednesday Medley- NATIONAL CHEESE DAY

http://tdorsaneo.blogspot.com/

NATIONAL CHEESE DAY – June 4th

NATIONAL CHEESE DAY – June 4th

1.  National Cheese Day is Tuesday, rather than Wednesday, but I think we should celebrate cheese this week!!  Let's start by sharing your favorite cheese with us.  Which one is always in your fridge?  I LOVE cheese, maybe cheddar would be a favorite block cheese, but I do not have any of that in my fridge, just velveeta cheese slices and some shredded mozarella and shredded cheddar for cooking.
2.  What is your preference? Mild, Sharp, or Extra Sharp?  How do you use cheese most often? Sharp, I mostly use cheese for cooking as a topper to a dish, etc.
3.  Cheesecake?  New York style or what other flavors would you rather have?  New York Style
4.  When you do grilled cheese sandwiches, which cheese do you prefer to use and what condiments do you use, if any?  I usually use cheese slices, but at the school we made grilled cheese with cheese from the deli.  It was delicious and I cannot remember what kind it was.
5.  Number 5 on June 5th... Say happy birthday to my sister, Tammy!!  Happy Birthday Tammy!

6.  Share something with us about your week. If it includes using cheese in a recipe, please also share that with us too!!  Josh got a call from the library, he had put in an application to volunteer, so he is going to talk to them on Monday about that.  We also got a new washing machine.  We had a repairman come out yesterday to look at ours and there was so much wrong with it it was going to cost the same amount to just replace with a new one, so we bought a new one and my husband just brought it home last night.  I am doing laundry today.  So happy.

8 comments:

  1. A mixed blessing, that washer. I remember being relieved - but at the same time sorry it wasn't something more fun! Crossing my fingers for Josh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on the new washer and they sure aren't cheap!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a front loading washer once and when it died, I got a top loader and loved it so much more! But then we moved and the room can really only accommodate front loaders. :(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, glad you got your washing machine replaced. The wash must go on! :o))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the new washing machine! Thanks for joining the Medley today! We all seem to love cheese! I enjoyed your answers, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wonderful to get a new washer! I hope it gives you lots of great use. I love cheese but the high sodium no longer loves me!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.