Pages

Saturday, June 15, 2019

Sunday Stealing- More From Facebook

More from Facebook

https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/



  WHAT WAS YOUR:

    Last beverage:  Sprite
    Last phone call:  my husband
    Last text message: My co-worker Lori
    Last song you listened to:  Gloria- Laura Branigan (St. Louis Blues)
    Last time you cried:  When the Blues won the Cup!  (hockey)

HAVE YOU EVER:.

    Been cheated on:  maybe when I was dating when I was young...I don't really know.
    Kissed someone & regretted it:  yes
    Lost someone special:  definitely
    Been depressed:  yes a couple of times when I have lost loved ones.
    Drunk hard liquor:  in college
    Lost glasses/contacts  I lose my sunglasses all of the time.

RANDOM

    Last time you saw your mother  Tuesday
    Have you ever talked to a person named Tom  yes, I know several Tom's.
    Most visited Webpages  Facebook and my blog also Twitter lately

    Will you be celebrating Fathers day?  yes, for my husband, my dad passed away.
    When did you first realize you were an adult?  maybe when I had my son.   I was    pretty carefree before that.


4 comments:

  1. my husband told me years ago that I wasn't his mother so he didn't see why he had to celebrate Mothers Day...that was for our kids. so I don't worry about Fathers day either (my father has been dead 30 years).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gloria! I love that song. Now I must ask Alexa to play it. Ha.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tim and I don't celebrate Mother's Day or Father's Day for ourselves. We have the same philosophy Bev has about it. Poor you, having more than one weird guy professing their love and intent to marry you. I am laughing a bit about the pastor. "God told him..." Ha! That's a good one. Have a great week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like your song you listened to more than mine... It just came on pandora! I love how HUbs fathered our daughter .I am so proud of him that I give him deference on his day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.