Pages

Monday, June 24, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- The "NET" Sum

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

The "NET" Sum

1.   What Is Your Favorite Computer Cruising Time?  Right now since I am home for the summer, I like to get on here in the morning, but when I am working I get on at night.

2.   What Is Your Favorite Time To Write Your Blog Entry?  The night before.

3.   What Is/Are Your Favorite Internet Service Provider/s?  We have Centurylink and it does well for us most of the time.  I use Firefox as my browser.

4.   What Is/Are Your Favorite Email Service/s?  Gmail



6 comments:

  1. Great answers.... I think I have a gmail account, but I rarely if ever go to it. Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Morning Lori :) Enjoyed your answers. I have mine up on my blog today too. Have a blessed day my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning, Great answers.. I have both yahoo and gmail, but I use gmail for secondary.. I have no idea why! silly! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have some gmail but I never get any email so I don't bother with it and never check it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love getting online in the morning while I enjoy my first cup of coffee. Enjoy your summer!

    ReplyDelete
  6. God bless America!! Love your background and fun answers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.