Pages

Saturday, June 29, 2019

Sunday Stealing- Unusual Music


https://sundaystealing.blogspot.com/



1. A song that gives you goosebumps.   How Great Thou Art when Elvis Presley sings it.
2.
A song you hated once but now love.  Stressed Out by Twenty-One Pilots.  There is a place where the song does not rhyme that bugs me in the beginning, and so I would always change the station when I heard it.  It took me forever to hear that song all the way.

3. Do you remember your first CD?  I think it was Metallica
4.
Has your music taste changed much since childhood?  not really
5.
Favorite genre?  I like many genres

6. What’s a genre or style of music that you just don’t understand?  rap, I just do not care for it.  Except for Eminem, I do kind of like him.
7.
Do you have a process for listening to music, such as listening to the instruments more than words?  I think as a kid I mostly listened to the instruments, but I more listen to the words now too, because I do not want to be singing something weird.
8.
What’s your favorite thing about your favorite song?  I don't really have a favorite song.
9.
Do you have a favorite decade for music?  80's

10. Can you play any instruments?  no.  I played flute in band for a year and played piano by ear a little, but other than that...no.
11.
Do you remember your first favorite song?  maybe something by Michael Jackson...I did have his Thriller album, but not a CD (question above)...but if that counts, then he was probably my first CD...but it was a record.  Hahahaha

12. What was the first concert you ever attended?  The Beach Boys


10 comments:

  1. These answers make me feel very old!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Great Thou Art....goosebumps. Always.
    Metallica? I didn't see that one coming.
    I'm jealous that you saw the Beach Boys. Love them. I've been playing them at work for the residents a lot lately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was able to see The Beach Boys a couple of times. I LOVE them so much.

      Delete
  3. I would have gone out of mind at a Beach Boy concert!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Beach Boys put on a very fun concert!

    ReplyDelete
  5. After I put up my answers I wondered if CD really meant "record" in which case my answer would have been entirely different. I think my first record album was The Archies.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The meme was probably written by a youngster that never had vinyl. I was not sure how to answer those questions.

      Delete
  6. 「How Great Thou Art」.

    My middle name is Art. Well... Arthur.

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOL... my nieces & nephews (in their 20s) all just went to a Twenty One Pilots concert in Ohio. I had never heard of them! I love How Great Thou Art, too. Goose bumps!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.