Pages

Tuesday, June 11, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- What Would You Do?

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/

What Would You Do?

1.   Coming home from a night out you notice your garage door opened. What Would You Do?  I would most likely be with Karl and Josh, so I would just follow them.  It would be possible that Karl left the garage door open.  If they were not with me, they would be in the house. 

2.   Getting ready to shop at the supermarket you realize you left your keys in the car. What Would You Do?  I would have to take care of the key situation first.  If Karl was close he could come with my spare key, if not I would have to call a locksmith.  I probably would not go grocery shopping after all that either.

3.   Coming home from work tired you forgot you have guests coming for dinner and nothing to serve them. What Would You Do?  I would never forget something like that, but I would stop at the grocery store and buy some food to make.  Hopefully I would not lock myself out of the car.

4.   Your daughter calls you at work and says she missed the school bus and you have no car. What Would You Do?
  We have a lot of family around where we live, so my mom or mother-in-law could help and they did when Josh was in school.

 

5 comments:

  1. Enjoyed your answers.
    Like your little Lori Girl.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good point, I probably wouldn't have shopped after the ordeal either. How wonderful to have so much family around to help.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Interesting questions and good answers for your situation. You are blessed to have family so close.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loved your answers..... its nice to have family close by to help out in a pinch! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Seriously good thinking. Friends and family as an alternate to take imaginary 勝美 Jr Jr to school never occurred to me.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.