Pages

Monday, April 29, 2019

Tuesday 4 Meme- Bits And Pieces

https://mytuesday4meme.blogspot.com/
Bits And Pieces

1.   What TV gameshow or reality show would you like to be on?  I think Family Feud would be fun!

2.   What is your favorite scent?  So, this is for my house...candles, etc...but I like bakery scents.  Hot apple pie, blueberry muffin and on and on.  I like Scentsy...Mochadoodle, Cozy Chai and Applebutter Frosting.  I do not wear perfume.  My bathroom hand soaps are citrus scents....peach bellini, Winter...which has orange notes, warm vanilla sugar is a good one for me too.

3.   What is one place you've visited, can't forget and want to go back to?  My favorite vacation was Orange Beach, Alabama because we had an ocean front condo, we were able to watch the dolphins every morning playing in the ocean.  We took a dolphin cruise, which was amazing!  We mostly just played at the beach.  It was a fun trip.  The left picture is the dolphins following us on the dolphin tour.  The picture on the right is Josh and I on the dolphin tour. It was in 2009, so 10 years ago.

 
     

4.   What is your favorite fruit?  Pineapple.  I Love pineapple!



6 comments:

  1. I too like Family Feud but for me I would like Jeopardy the best. :) Great photo of the dolphins and Josh at 10. He was so cute. Enjoyed all your answers dear Lori. Have a blessed day ahead.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never been to Orange Beach.. I may have to venture there sometime. Cute pic of you and Josh! I went on a dolphin tour in Florida... went with my sis inlaw and nieces, so much fun! Loved your answers!! Have a great Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your household scents do sound scrumptious! HAHA I wish you were with us.. I bought a pineapple because they were on sale for Easter and we just can not seem to eat it all.. Going to have to throw part of it away!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't wear perfume either. It can give me a terrible headache. Natural scents in the house are good but I can't stand flowery scents. Pineapple is good for you! I bought a fresh one a week ago and it was delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am also a pineapple lover! Now you made me want hot apple pie!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh man! I forgot Family Feud! That would be fun!!! I have not had pineapple in FOREVER!!!! Annster's Domain

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.