1. Haiku poetry is actually pretty easy to write. Give it a try right here...
Easter time is here
Jesus has Risen Indeed
Let us all rejoice.
2. Haiku poetry aside, have you ever written a poem? Will you share it with us? When I was in college I wrote some poetry and I put it into a book and gave it to my boyfriend. We broke up of course...I never really was inspired to write any poetry any time after that. I think we were studying poetry in one of my classes and that is why I was writing so much.
3. Do you have a favorite poet or does poetry usually make you yawn? I enjoy Shel Silverstein for kids. I enjoy poetry very much, but I do not get to read it much.
5. We also celebrate National Cheeseball Day
on April 17th. Do you have a favorite cheeseball recipe to share with
us or have cheeseballs basically disappeared from parties today? nope, we never make those. My mom has made a few in the past.
6. If you want to share, please tell us something random about your week. It is a very busy short week (we get Friday off) at school with Graduation coming up we have started doing some of those things to get things ready for the kid's graduation folders they will take home. My husband, son and I are also getting excited about our trip to St. Louis to see The St. Louis Cardinals on Saturday.