(Just a note before we start... if you are an only child, substitute an aunt, cousin, or a friend if you want to participate!)
1. Stealing the questions from above: How many siblings do you have? Are you rivals or do you support each other in all you do? I am an only child.
2. Have you heard of the Birth Order Book? What are your thoughts on the premise that your birth order affects everything you do in life? I really wouldn't know.
3. Is there something that you still do that drives your siblings crazy? I used to be super close with my cousins, but they live so far away, I don't know what I do that drives them crazy.
4. Are you closer to your siblings now than you were when you were younger? I will substitute my cousins and we are actually not as close. We spent summers together when we were kids and do not see each other now. There was a family rift with my mom and uncle. :/
5. Would you dare to tell us an embarrassing story about a sibling? no
6. Tell us something random about your week. I can answers this. My co-workers and I went to our Christian Women conference last Friday. We went out to eat and then to the conference. It was so nice and soul refreshing. We even all got a free book. Then we went to have frozen custard afterwards. This was in Branson, MO...so we stopped and watched the traffic and the ferris wheel as we ate our custard. I got home close to midnight. I had so much fun. This week is HOT! It is suppose to be in the mid 80's Wednesday....but temps falling by Friday to the 40's! Here is a picture of the book I got. It is a 40 Day Prayer Challenge. It tells you ways in your life to be more prayerful. I am enjoying it. I am on Day 4.