1. Let's talk about film scores/songs. What is the first one that you thought about when you saw today's subject? I don't know why, but Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves from 1991 came to mind "Everything I do, I do it for you".
2. Do you remember the first movie you ever saw on the "big screen"? Would you tell us about it? The first movie I remember seeing was E.T....it was about an alien creature that is found by a little boy and lives with him hidden in their home and they have adventures. Of course mom finds him eventually and E.T. starts getting sick from not being at his home in outer space....anyway, I am sure you have seen it. My parents took me, I was pretty young. I cried when E.T had to go back home.
3. Who is your favorite female movie star? Who is your favorite male movie star? Go ahead and list more than one if you must. I don't really have favorites.
4. How about those old black & white movies! Which one do you
always stop and watch, even just a little, when channel surfing? It's a Wonderful Life
5. Is there a movie quote that makes you laugh or one that you repeat
often in life that you can share with us? Will we know what movie it
comes from without you telling us? I cannot do movie quotes. I do not understand it. My friends all can. I think it just must not be that important to me. Here is one...Go ahead punk, make my day!
6. Please share something random about your week with us.
I am planning to go with my co-workers to a Christian women's event on Friday. We went last year and had so much fun. It is free and it is nice just to get out and have fun with the girls. They have music, comedy, testimonies and videos. I loved it last year. I am excited.