Pages

Tuesday, July 14, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Cozy Moments


Welcome to Tuesday 4 in honor and memory of  our friend,
Toni Taddeo. We offer you 4 questions each week to provide
you with some blogging material and to help you get to know
other bloggers. I hope you'll join us each Tuesday.


Cozy Moments
 

1. How would you describe a perfect evening at home?  
Watching tv or reading a book in the summer.  
 
2. Have you had a perfect evening lately? How did it go?

I spend a lot of my evenings reading.  I plan my evenings
to be that way unless Karl and I have a show we are planning
to watch.
 
3. Do you watch TV every night or have a set time to view TV?
What programs do you watch or do you listen to music?  

I do not listen to music very often, usually just when I am driving.  I only have a couple of shows I watch in the summer...Sunday night when Yellowstone is on, we stop and 
watch it.  I love that show.  When baseball comes back we
will watch baseball, but other than my couple of shows, I 
read.  Karl reads too, but on his computer.  In the fall, all 
the shows will be back.  I watch Tucker Carlson sometimes too.
 
4. Are cozy evenings different in Fall/Winter than in Spring/Summer?
Yes, I do not get to read much once school starts, but there
are more tv shows to watch.  So our evening is eating dinner, watching some tv to relax and then I go to bed early...
like 9:00.  I get up at 5:00. That is why I like summer.
I can sleep in.

8 comments:

  1. Your evenings sound a lot like mine...I love to read, and hubby watches TV or is on his laptop watching other things. Or I am on my computer reading blogs and lately working on our genealogy on Ancestry. Fall and winter are definitely more "cozy" when it gets dark earlier...that is when I do most of my reading. Enjoy your summer while it lasts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep...it seems we all have similar answers, smiles. I hope you have a beautiful day, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm like you, Lori. For some reason I read more in the summer. I hope to keep up the reading even after the weather changes this year, though. I used to read so much more...before the darned computer and blogging and Facebook. lol

    Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I always enjoy your answers even though this time
    they are different than mine.
    Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I understand we will ahvea message form the govenor todaya bout schools opening and everyone suspects he's going to say very limited or not at all.. Strange times here!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a couple weeks of Yellowstone to get caught up on! Love this show!!! My hubs is missing baseball... even with the Tigers playing badly.... he is so missing yelling at them! LOL Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. We love Yellowstone. I wonder if they are even working on the Fall shows yet. They usually start in the summer. I need to pull away from the TV and read! I've been taping mostly the old Hallmark movies. They have had a lot of very old ones on. Thanks for stopping over.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my, I remember those days when I got up at 5:00 each morning. Being retired is such a blessing!! I enjoyed your answers, Lori!! Happy Tuesday!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.