Pages

Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Question Variety

Welcome once again to Tuesday 4 in honor of our
dear friend Toni Taddeo.


 1. What kind of restaurants do you enjoy most and why? Do you
have a favorite?  
I enjoy Mexican restaurants because I love Mexican food and
the atmosphere is fantastic.  There is a place my co-workers and
I go to called El Lago...it means The lake...the area where I am 
from is on a lake.  The food is so good and they fuss over us.

2. Do you have a favorite cartoon from film, news or comic book?
I never did read the comics much, but I do like Peanuts.  I love
Charlie Brown.
The Peanuts gang is getting new life thanks to Apple - CNN
3.  Do you belong to any clubs or societies or organizations?
Can you tell us about it?  No

4. The internet is filled with ads. Are there any ads that you
enjoy seeing or hate to see?  I enjoy ads for make-up or t-shirts

Thanks for joining in.
Come again!

9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers, Lori. No Mexican restaurants here sad to say, sigh. Have a great day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. WHAT? Like there aren't any ever or they are shut down? Awful!

      Delete
  2. I love Mexican food too! I somehow forgot about The Peanuts when I was doing my Tuesday 4, I love them too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the Peanuts Gang. I have a lot of Christmas decor with them. You can't go wrong with Mexican food. I know you are a reader. I just finished Redeeming Love and it was great. I have read several of Francine's books but had not read that one. Enjoy your week Lori!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That one was recommended to me! I will have to pick it up! :) Thanks!

      Delete
  4. We don't do Mexican very often but I do like it. Never a big fan of Charlie Brown but I've always enjoyed the TV specials. I'm with you on the make-up ads.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Loved your answers today.
    We like Mexican food too.
    Have a great Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mexican food is one of my favorites, too. I even love Taco Bell tacos! Fun questions again this week! I enjoyed your answers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I COMPLETELY forgot about the Peanuts cartoons! They are my favorite too and that made me remember the cute Christmas ones for Rudolph, Frosty and the Grinch :D Have a GREAT week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.