Pages

Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Housekeeping

Housekeeping

Welcome to Tuesday 4 in memory and honor of Toni Taddeo who began it a few years ago.
I am so happy you are joining in.



Today's topic is Housekeeping

1. What do you  consider the most important job or chore to do in housekeeping?  I am going to go with keeping the kitchen clean because it has to be cleaned so often.


2.  Do dishes ever sit over night in your sink?  no, they go in the dishwasher.

3. Is being a stay at home mom a real career ?  I think so.  I was a SAHM until Josh went to 1st Grade and I like to think Josh was in really good hands then.  It was when he went to school things got bad for him and he got emotional.  I wish I could have homeschooled him.  Our house was way better cared for too.

4. Can you share favorite brands of dish soap, cleaners, detergents or perhaps a tip on making house keeping easier? Thank you for your participation!  We just buy small bottles of dish soap because we just have to hand wash a few things a day.  I believe we have DAWN, but we just grab
whatever.  Right now we have Finish for the dishwasher, Comet to clean the sink, Windex for the
windows. I use essential oils from Young Living, so most of my cleaning in the kitchen is
done with Thieves Cleaner (counters).  When I was staying home I had a day that I did all of my
cleaning and it all got done.  I think for me a schedule is good.  If I am deep cleaning, I make a list
of things to clean and mark the things off as I do them.  That way you can see your accomplishment.

8 comments:

  1. Hi Lori:
    I enjoyed your answers today.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read that somewhere else about Thieves.
    I enjoyed your post, Lori. Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with you...when I was a stay-at-home mom I did so much with the kids, but the house was also so much better taken care of. I don't get a lot of the younger moms these days. I know there are a lot of good ones, but I see a lot whose homes are complete disasters and they don't seem to be able to manage their children, either. What they can do is social media. Sigh. This world we live in. Have a wonderful day, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoyed visiting and reading your answers. I've used Comet for years, I always have it in my cleaning supplies. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Staying at home was great for me but, not always possible as I raised them myself, so had to work. Thanks for joining in!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, I use Comet too, as well as Dawn. I use Fabuloso for floors and general cleaning. It might be a local cleaner but has a nice clean smell and can be diluted. I enjoyed your Tuesday 4!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like you, I was able to stay at home with all my kids until the youngest started school. My home was always spotless and my kids got to be raised by a parent not a daycare center. I think that's so important during their early years. Enjoyed your post. Have a great week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoyed reading your answers and Dawn definitely works great on tough cleaning jobs. Sorry to hear about Josh. ((Hugs)) My children were young when I was divorced and I had to work! I'm home and haven't been keeping up with cleaning lately. This world has me feeling down.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.