Pages

Thursday, December 24, 2020

Christmas Eve.

   I am going to start cooking today for Christmas dinner and cleaning up the house.  We are planning to have some snacks tonight...meatballs and crackers...but we ordered pizza last night and they messed up our order, so we have some leftover pizza to eat too because they let us keep the messed up order as well as the order we made.  Anyway, we are having my mom over for Christmas, so it will be myself, Karl, Josh and my mom.  I got the presents wrapped finally!  I am ready.  Merry Christmas!




5 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas, Lori! May you and your family be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merry Christmas, Lori! Have a wonderful and special day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Lori!! Enjoy your family tomorrow and I wish us all a blessed new year!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.