Pages

Monday, December 21, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- A Merry Little Christmas

 


A Merry Little Christmas



Thank you for joining in for Tuesday 4, begun by Toni Taddeo and kept in her memory.

Christmas is fast approaching for millions of people...


1. Do you have a favorite Christmas carol and if so is there a particular version you
 especially like?  I really like Oh Holy Night and Mary Did You Know...the original
 by Mark Lowry.

2.Do you have a special dinner for the holidays? What foods are included?  We have ham, 
mashed potatoes and ham gravy, green beans, mac and cheese, deviled eggs, hot rolls, 
pecan pie and coconut cream pie.

3.Holiday movies ... which do you like to watch?  It's a Wonderful Life

4. What traditions do you continue to keep year after year for the holidays?  Tree goes up right
 after Thanksgiving is over and comes down on January 1st.  The food is traditional.  Santa Paws comes Christmas Eve and we open Christmas presents on Christmas Day now because that is when we get together.  Watching Christmas movies on Hallmark has become a tradition too.






9 comments:

  1. I love deviled eggs! I got your card today, thank you! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. There are too many Christmas carols and Christmas movies I like
    to mention on my post.
    I enjoyed your post today.
    Have a great Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the Pentatonix version of Mary Did You Know. I don't think I've heard the original.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I watch It's a Wonderful Life every year, usually while I am upstairs wrapping Christmas gifts! Merry Christmas! 🎄

    https://jenschaoticmusings.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Do you make your own Coconut cream pie? That was one of my mother's specialties, and I love to have it now and then in her memory, but probably won't have time at Christmas. But now I am wanting some. Maybe New years... I love the music you love and the movies...yes, "Mary Did you Know?" by Mark Lowry is the version I love, because he wrote it and you can tell it was life altering for him, as it is for us when we listen and think about what it means to be Mary, the mother of Jesus. Have a blessed and wonderful Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, Hallmark movies are a standard in our home now.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am making deviled eggs too! They just go with ham! Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Would you believe in all the years of making ham I've never made ham gravy? I don't think I've ever even eaten it. How do you make it? I think I need to know! lol Have a blessed and happy Christmas, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the Hallmark movies, but watch them alone. Ham is the meat of the day, I bought a s,mall one. I hope for the scraps to use for my Christmas Day quiche.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.