Pages

Saturday, December 26, 2020

Sunday Stealing- For those who celebrate Christmas #2

 

 Star or Angel?  Angel 

White Lights or Colored Lights?  Colored

Blinking Lights or Still Lights?  I love both, but in my house they are still.

When do you open your gifts? Christmas Day

Do you buy gifts for your pet?  yes, they usually get toys, but this year they got new collars with
their name our address and phone number engraved on their collar.

Be honest: What's the worst gift you've ever gotten?  I love all gifts

Have you ever traveled for the holiday?  just to family's homes.

Did you see Santa as a child?  yes

Can you name all the reindeer? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixen.  Comet, Cupid, Donder and
Blitzen but do you recall the most famous reindeer of all----Rudolph the red nosed reindeer. 
I sang all of this.  Did you?

Have you ever gone caroling?  no

Do you drive around and look at the Christmas lights?  yes

Have you ever left Santa cookies?  of course

Have you ever had a white Christmas?  yes, but it is very rare in Missouri...10% chance of snow
on Christmas.

Have you ever made a gingerbread house from scratch? From a kit?  neither...sad

Be honest: Do you think the season is too commercial?  I love it...I just remember the reason.

Imagine you were going to create the quintessential holiday soundtrack -- which song(s) absolutely
must be included?  Mary Did You Know and O Holy Night

What are your Christmas pet peeves?  I am not sure.  I love Christmas!



12 comments:

  1. I wonder how many of us would know the reindeer names if there were no Rudolph!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are like me, we love Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recited the names from The Night Before Christmas poem, not the Rudolph song. I wonder why they don't call one of them Big Bad John or something . . .

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh yes! 'Twas the Night Before Christmas! How funny Big Bad John! I love it.

      Delete
  4. Love, love Christmas too...only I didn't get to enjoy it like past Christmas's this year...working, working, working. sigh.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully that was a one time thing and you will not have to work so much next year.

      Delete
  5. I love this time of year--I really love Christmas lights!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes... I had to sing the song too!! Christmas IS love!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your answers. Christmas day was just too short after all the preparation. I hate to see it all come to a screeching halt! We will leave our tree up until after New Year's day and then I will be ready to clean up. We used to always leave cookies for Santa and he would write us a thank you note. I still have the last one he wrote me before I left home to get married. Happy New year!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oooo, I'd love to see a picture of the collars. That sounds like a thing my Maddie would love!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to sing the song to get the names, enjoyed your answers have a happy week

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yes! So far you are the only one that got Donder rather than Donner like in the song! I liked reading your answers and finding out a bit more about your holidays. Have a great week, Lori!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.