Pages

Monday, December 28, 2020

Tuesday 4- Happy New Year!!

 



 
Happy New Year and welcome once again to Tuesday 4 where we remember and honor
the memory of our friend Toni Taddeo who began Tuesday4..


Happy New Year!!



The Times Square ball first dropped on December 31, 1907. It is 12 feet in diameter and
covered with Swarovski crystals.


1. Despite the weirdness of this past year, was it still a good year for you anyway or not?
It was a good year.  I was able to relax and read more.  We never saw any stoppage in our
finances.  Karl is actually making more money and I got a raise too, which we were not
sure of we would or not as educators.  We have been healthy so far, so I am going to say we 
had a good year.


2. How will you spend New Years Eve?  We typically watch the ball drop on tv.  My party
days are over.

3. What do you do on New Year's Day? Is football part of the agenda?  I usually take down 
Christmas decorations and start deep cleaning my house to start the New Year fresh.
Football will probably be part of Karl's day though.

4. It's a Scottish tradition to kiss at midnight. Do you keep that tradition? Does everyone
get a kiss if you do?  I did when I was young, but haven't done the kiss in a while.


May your new year be a bright and blessed one, free of trials and tribulations. All the very
best to you and your family.


13 comments:

  1. I am no longer the party animal either. NYE at home is my favorite thing to do now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your siggie and went to her site but her contact goes to microsoft and I don't use that. Yes party days were over long ago!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lori,

    I usually don't take our tree down until the end of January. What can I say I procrastinate on doing this job? I love our little tree! It's so pretty and I love the colored lights. Seriously, I know I need to do it sooner and who knows I might shock myself in the new year by making a change. Don't hold your breathe,though! It was nice to read your responses. I borrowed today's questions to add to my post. I hope you'll stop by when you get a sec!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My tree will probably come down as well. Thanks for stopping by! Happy New Year :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  5. I LOVE your answers, so very similar to mine all around! Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun questions again today and I enjoyed reading your answers! Wishing you and yours a blessed and bright new year!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You have been blessed and I feel we have too compared to so many who have suffered this year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I enjoyed your answers today.
    We will watch football on New Year's Day.
    Wishing you and your family a great New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  9. There is going to be a 2 hour Rose Parade special presentation. Check your listings. It will be at 8am here in CA. My husband will record it for me.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cant even begin to bring myself to think of cleaning up and putting things away for the year.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Our party days are long over, too, but I do kind of miss getting together with family or friends to hang out, play games, and eat too much! lol I typically do the same as you on New Year's Day, but I'm going to let it go until the next day this year since Tim will be working. That way we can just relax together. I enjoyed your answers, Lori. Happy New Year to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That does sound like a good year despite Covid. I will start to take decorations down after New Years Day. Wishing you a happy and healthy New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Check your email from me about the Rose Bowl Parade.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.