Saturday 9: Happy Holidays! (from the archives)
1. As you can see, Sam loved giving her annual wish list to Santa. Yet some children are reluctant to climb into Jolly Old St. Nick's lap. Did you enjoy the tradition or were you shy? Or did you by pass it altogether -- either because you wrote him a letter or because your family didn't celebrate Christmas? I was pretty shy. My parents took me a few times, but I mostly wrote letters.
2. Are you currently on the Naughty or Nice list? How did you get there? Nice. I am just a nice person.
3. Did you ship any gifts to friends and family this year? If so, which one traveled the farthest? no
4. Did you buy yourself a gift this year? I always do. I got a new dryer and lots of goodies from bath and body as well as some lotions from Victoria's Secret, some make-up that was half off at Ulta and new gloves and scarf to go with my new coat.
5. What's your favorite holiday-themed movie? Have you seen it yet this year? Last year I watched Meet Me in St. Louis for the first time. I have seen it this year. Love it. I also love It's A Wonderful Life...haven't seen that one yet.
6. Thinking of movies, Christmas is lucrative for Hollywood. Have you ever gone to a movie theater on Christmas Day? no, I did that on Thanksgiving once, but not Christmas.
7. Have you ever suffered an embarrassing moment at the company Christmas party? I do not typically attend parties.
8. What's your favorite beverage in cold weather? hot chocolate
9. Share a memory from last Christmas. We took my mom and went to see The Nutcracker.