Pages

Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- Interests and Hobbies

 



Interests and Hobbies

Welcome to Tuesday 4 kept up in honor of Toni Taddeo. Let's talk today 
about your interests and hobbies.


1. What are your interests and hobbies? .. reading? writing? collecting?
I like to read, play games on facebook and watch tv.

2 How much time a week/day/month do you devote to your interests?
It depends.  I am spending much less time right now because we 
are still in school.  In the summer, I spend several hours a day reading
in the summer.  Maybe a couple of hours a day watching tv and same
with games.

3. Do you share your interests with anyone?  My son Josh enjoys 
reading too.  He likes to listen to music, so sometimes he shares that
with me.  Sometimes we will read the same book and talk about it.

4.Tell us why you enjoy your hobby, pastimes or interests.  I enjoy reading
because I like a good story and it takes me out of the world for a while.
I like to play games for the same reason.  They have always been able
to help me de-stress and tv I suppose is the same way.  I only have a few
shows I watch.


13 comments:

  1. Happy Tuesday Lori! I enjoy reading too and find it a good way to de-stress. Hope you enjoy your day my dear. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love reading too. And my college age son does too. Have a great week and happy reading.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori,
    I love playing games, too. I play an mmorpg and a farm game app. Definitely a stress reliever :) That's wonderful that you and Josh sometimes read the same books. I love that :)

    Have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I play Webkins on my phone and I love to watch TV. Enjoy your reading this summer. That's interesting about you and Josh reading the same book at times. Yes a book can take you away and I definitely want to start reading. I have a Kindle app filled with books to read. Hallmark movies have been taking me away since the pandemic started. However, I've seen them all now so I have to move on to something else. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I always enjoy your answers.
    I am a TV junkie and love movies.
    I also love playing Nintendo with my husband.
    Have a good day.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Reading is my go to interest too.
    Blessings 🤗

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reading and TV... my answers too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes, there is nothing like a good story to take you away from the stresses in life, whether in books or TV. So good you can share with your son.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I think you might be the only other person who said they like playing games on Facebook...and I know I've never run into anyone else who says they relax them. Sometimes I get so relaxed I fall asleep! lol
    I hope the rest of your week is wonderful, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Lori, I played Farmville from when it started until it ended on 12/21/20. I really missed it and wish they had not deleted it. I decided not to start anymore games other than Word With Friends which is like Scrabble. Enjoy the rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was a Farmville girl, too. I liked it, too!

      Delete
  11. Like I was telling another blogger, books and dishware are going to be my downfall when we get ready to pack and move...I prob. could open my own bookstore or sell dishware. lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi! I love reading too and games, of course. My current favorite is Disney Magic Kingdoms. Trying to get back into this blogging thing. I've missed it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.