Pages

Saturday, May 22, 2021

Sunday Stealing- A to Z

A to Z


A - Annoyance: People that constantly complain.

B - Bestest Friend[s]: Kris, Lori, Tina and Lorna

C - Car: Toyota Camry

D - Day or night: I will say day since I am mostly sleeping at night.

E- Easiest person to talk to?:  My son Josh, my mom and the friends
I mentioned above.

F - Favorite Month: June, it is warm and I am not working.

G - Gummy Bears or Worms:  Bears

H - Hair Color:  brown

I - Ice Cream:  vanilla

J - Jewelry:  wedding ring

K - Kindergarten:  My teacher was Mrs. Presley

L - Longest Car Ride:  Missouri to Florida to go to Disney World

M - Most missed person:  my dad

N - Number of Siblings: 0

O - One regret:  I was kind of mean to people when I was young.  I still am 
mad at myself for that.  I was not a bully, but I hate it when people are
mean or act ugly.

P- Part of your appearance you like least?:  my belly, I need to lose weight.

Q- Quote:  If a child can't learn the way we teach, maybe we should
teach the way they learn.” Ignacio Estrada

R - Reality TV Show:  I watch The Voice and sometimes Little People Big World.

S - Shoe:  Saucony tennis shoes size 7.

T - Time you woke up: 8:00

U - Unpredictable?:  kids

V - Vegetable you hate:  radish

W- Worst Habits:  chewing on my cuticles

X - X-Rays:  I had a chest x-ray a couple of years ago.

Y - Year you were born: 1970

Z - Zoom: Yes, I have



10 comments:

  1. We have the same answers for "P" and "X".
    Have a good Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You remember your Kindergarten teacher? Well done you. [pat on the back] I have a hard time remembering what I did last week without consulting my calendar but I'm old enough to be your Mama. [giggle]
    I lost 40 lbs including belly fat by giving up sugar and going low-no carb on all the meals. Plus I'm eating twice a day with a light snack before bed now instead of six times a day. It's called eating keto. Really works.
    Blessings. xx
    https://redbirdacres.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness, you're just a baby! LOL. I don't remember the name of my kindergarten teacher. But I think we had kindergarten over the summer or something weird like that. I have no one to ask if that was the case.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your quote! We ran up against the opposite thinking so many times during my daughter's school career. She wasn't special needs...tested normally for intelligence and all...but just couldn't seem to learn the stuff the way it was taught. There wasn't much sympathy and very little help. She ended up so discouraged and absolutely hated school and pretty much gave up trying. I remain convinced they passed her just to get her out of the school. I am not a fan of our school district. Can you tell? lol
    I enjoyed all your answers, Lori. You are getting close to those lovely days reading in your backyard.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sad. I teach through visual, auditory, kinisthetic, tactile, musical and repeat. I am a visual learner and I need to do things (kinisthetic), I also do well with music, but many teachers just do auditory and visual. Kids need to create and do things in a variety of ways. I also try to get them to teach the material for better understanding, so show your friend how to do this. So many kids learn better from peers. They use words that make more sense I think. I am so sorry you went through that.
      This is my last week at school. I am ready to read. I have a lot of training to do this summer for school, but I will do a lot of reading too. ♥

      Delete
  5. I love radishes so I'll take yours! I love your quote. So true! I find it hard to imagine you being nasty to people. I enjoyed your alphabet answers!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am not nasty now, I was immature when I was acting that way.

      Delete
  6. I had a head to toe X Ray - Funny, I don't remember eating all those bones.

    God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori, sorry it's been a bit since I was last to visit. It's been a busy week. Just wanted to wish you a great week! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.