Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- Spending Time...

 



Spending Time...

It's time for Tuesday 4 started by Toni Taddeo and kept up in her memory.. 
are you ready to answer some questions? Its a great way to discover more about
yourself and others, make friends and have topics to blog about.
This week let's talk about spending time


1.Are you currently reading a book you'd like to tell us about? Maybe a TV program 
you can recommend to us?  I am currently on a reading break until the last day
of school, which is Friday.  I have some books on hold for when school is out. 
I have a couple of shows I am watching, but their season is almost over.


2. Are you a Jane Austen fan? So many seem to be. If you are what is your
favorite book and who is your favorite character. If you aren't a fan, is there an
author you especially like to read? Favorite character..etc?  If you follow my blog, 
you will know there are some genres I prefer to just see the movie.  I have
Jane Austen in that category.  I like her stories, but I would rather see the movie.  
Jane Austen stories are my favorite types of movies to see. I don't really have a
favorite book or character.  The books I enjoy are psychological thrillers and
each are different stories and characters. I also enjoy historical fiction, but only
certain types of stories.


3. How do you spend your time during the day? Do you set apart time to read, 
watch TV, study?  Usually I am at work, so I am working/teaching.  In the 
summer I do set aside time to read in the morning and night.  I watch a
little tv in the evening when Karl is still up and when he goes to bed, I read.


4. Have your beliefs changed in your life time? New religion.. new politics?
Or are they the same as they were growing up? Do you spend time thinking
over the important things of life to take stock in your life?  Yes, when I was in
college and before.. I have changed a lot.  I did not go to church when I was
young.  I was saved and started going to church when I was about 26 years old.
I did not pay any attention to politics until I was married and had Josh.  When
Josh was born I started paying attention so I could protect him.  I am on a news
break right now I think.  I have not watched it in a while, but I do usually try to 
keep up with what is going on.  I watch the local news, so important things are
on there too.



7 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, I bet you are excite about school ending. My grands will be done in a less than 2 weeks. They will have summer reading to do too! I hope to do more reading too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori:
    Know you will be excited about school ending.
    I always enjoy your answers.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's nice that school will be over. Yes the TV season is coming to an end, I always miss them in the summer. I think a lot of people are on a news break now. Take care.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lori, I enjoyed reading your answers. I'm sure you will enjoy the end of the school year and time to spend reading. I love reading Jane Austen myself but as she is no longer writing any new novels, lol, I have pretty much read everything she ever wrote so these days I love to watch the large screen adaptations of her books. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed your answers, Lori. How nice to be able to look forward to your summer break. My sister always enjoys hers!! I am not an Austin fan either!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm on a news break too. It is way too depressing anymore. My parents keep me up-to-date on anything important.

    I love watching Austen based movies too!

    Thanks for stopping by :)

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Lori, I feel the same way about Jane Austin books. I have tried, I really have but I would just rather watch the movies in this case. How exciting that the end of the school year is here! We still have about 4 weeks left. Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.