Pages

Saturday, June 26, 2021

Sunday Stealing- Getting to Know You


Getting to Know You




1. Do you like or dislike surprises? Why or why not?  I think it depends on 
what it is.  If it is good, then I love surprises, if bad...I would hate it.

2. In the evening, would you rather play a game, visit a relative, watch a movie,
or read?  Visit a relative, but late at night when everyone has gone to bed,
I like to read.

3. Would you rather vacation in Hawaii or Alaska, and why?
Hawaii.  I love the beach and warm weather.

4. Would you rather win the lottery or work at the perfect job? And why?  I feel
like I do have the perfect job for me.  With that said, I would love to win
the lottery so we would not have to worry about bills and we could set Josh
up for life.  The perfect thing would be for me to win the lottery and be able 
to work part time.

5. If you could go back in time, what year would you travel to?  My Grandparents
house.  I will say 2000.  My Grandparents and dad were all alive and Josh was 
just a little guy.  I found this picture of him and I about that time.  This was in
Florida at a botanical garden.




6. Aside from necessities, what one thing could you not go a day without?  

7. How many pairs of shoes do you own? 20ish maybe.  I do not wear all
of them.  I wear maybe 6-7.  I just can't throw them away.  I need to.

8. What would you do if you won the lottery?  I would pay off our bills and
buy a new house and cars.  Take a vacation.  Those are the first things
I would do.  I would want to take care of my mom and Karl's parents
too and donate some money to charity.

9. What form of public transportation do you prefer? (air, boat, train, bus, car, etc.)
I guess car.  That is the only way I have ever traveled.

10. What's your favorite zoo animal?  I love them all, but in our zoo, you can 
feed the giraffes, so I always enjoy them here at our zoo.

11. If you could go back in time to change one thing, what would it be?  I would 
finish my typing class with my dad.  I never thought I would need typing, but
look at us here needing keyboarding skills everyday.  I have his students tell
me all of the time his class helped them more than any other.  I only took a
half year of typing and that is a regret I have in my life.  I also wish I would 
have taken art.  

12. How many pillows do you sleep with?  one

13. What's the longest you've gone without sleep (and why)?  In college I decided
 to "pull an all nighter" to study for a test with a friend.  It was stupid and I
do not think it helped.  I was awake for about 36 hours or so...then I crashed.
I never did it again.  I sleep some every night...it may not be very many hours,
but I do not try to stay up at night.  I made sure to study for my tests a 
little along after that so I was ready for the test when it was time.

14. What's the tallest building you've been to the top in?  I am not sure.  It isn't 
very high though. I am thinking it was our condo in Orange Beach, but I 
cannot remember how high it was.  I took my nephews to the roof.  I bet
the lighthouse was taller though.  I have never been in a very tall building.

15.  What are your hobbies?  I like to read, play computer games and watch tv.



9 comments:

  1. I can't remember the tallest building I've been in, either.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your answers today.
    We have some similar answers.
    Have a good Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really need to go through my shoes, too. I have some in each closet and I don't even actually know what I have.

    ReplyDelete
  4. After my son was an adult, he thanked me for making him take typing. He had no idea how much he would use it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can donate the shoes., someone will appreciate them. I don't like heights so, the statue of liberty was enough .. more than enough for me.. hated it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is a very cute patriotic siggy! I enjoyed your answers!! Have a blessed week ahead! xo

    ReplyDelete
  7. You learned a valuable lesson from that all-nighter, though.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I did a couple of all-nighters at university - I was young and stupid and didn't know any better.

    I also play computer games (sadly - I don't care - they are fun).

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.