Pages

Tuesday, June 29, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- That's Entertainment!

 



That's Entertainment!

Welcome once again to Toni Taddeo's Tuesday 4... I am so happy you
continue to participate and I know Toni would be as well. I miss our talks.
We were very much alike and shared so many of the same interests. 
Actually I never met anyone like her before and I miss our talks so very much.

Let's talk about entertainment, okay?



1. Do you have an actor or actress whose movies you hate to miss?  Not really, 
but I typically enjoy everything Tom Cruise does, but it wouldn't be a big
deal if I missed one. 

2. Is there a movie or TV program you could watch over and over again?  I am
so weird about once I have watched something, I do not really want to see it
again. However, I just read and saw Jane Eyre for the first time.  I loved it
and I watched a few different versions of it one week.  I guess I could
go with that one.  I equally loved the movie Wuthering Heights too.  I
have not read that book yet, but it is on my list.  Love the Bronte's.

3. Do you have a list of books or magazines you are hoping to read over the summer? 
Would you share it with us? Bonus: do you make a cuppa something or a snack when
you read?  I am looking forward to reading The Maidens by Alex Michaelides, The
Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave and People We Meet on Vacation by Emily
Henry.  I have many on my list, but those are books I am excited about.  I do not
snack or drink when I am reading.  I usually read late at night.


4. What kind of music do you enjoy listening to?  Mostly 80's classic music.


12 comments:

  1. Hi Lori, I enjoyed reading your answered. It looks like you are a murder mystery fan when it comes to reading. I'm not a big murder mystery fan but I do read them when someone else recommends. I'll check out the ones you've listed. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I read Wuthering Heights in Hi School. My parents were avid readers and they actually converted a room into a library. I had lots of books to choose from. My favorite was Gone With The Wind. I also read many of James Michener's books. I love your siggie. I think I have that one. I need to do more reading.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Michener! You are the only person I've ever met that likes Michener besides me! <3

      Delete
  3. Hi Lori: I enjoyed your answers.
    Have a good week.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will be checking out the books you listed. I am always looking for something new to read.
    Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I can definitely watch movies that I love over again but I can't watch reruns of TV shows I watched and loved when they first appeared. Music from the 80's is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Last Thing He Told Me was so good! I hope you love it!

    http://inmywords.kimdeister.com/2021/06/29/tuesday-4-thats-entertainment/

    ReplyDelete

  7. Hi Lori, yes I have read the whole Left Behind series. I wat to read them again since I feel we are getting closer. This time I will take notes when I see references to Bible verses.

    ReplyDelete
  8. My 14 year old daughter LOVES 80's Classic Rock! Thanks for stopping by!

    Colletta

    ReplyDelete
  9. I had to chuckle at 80s classic. Wasn't that just yesterday?! Enjoyed your answers today! I read at night too. Have a good rest of the week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I need to re read Jane Eyre with all the nrw version out. You cant go wrong with classic. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.