Pages

Saturday, June 19, 2021

Sunday Stealing- Love Me Some Surveys

 

Love Me Some Surveys




1. Ignoring nutrition, could you live off veggies for the rest of your life? I think most 
of us could, but I wouldn't want to.  

2. Elaborate on a way you have volunteered?  When I was a freshman in college,
I took an Intro to Psychology class and for that class we had the opportunity
to volunteer for extra credit.  I volunteered at the state school for the severely
handicapped.  I was able to play games with the kids and had a good time.
I was later offered a job in St. Louis working at a school with the handicapped 
kids because of that volunteer opportunity.  I did work many years in
supported living with the handicapped and in schools too as a para and
teacher. It was a life changing opportunity I suppose.  I did not accept the
position in St. Louis, but did work in education closer to home.

3. Can you walk in heels, or do you feel awkward in them?  I can walk in them,
I wore them a lot when I was young, but I prefer not to these days.  I wear
them on special occasions.

4. Any TV shows you sit down weekly to watch? Blacklist, Good Doctor
and Magnum P.I.

5. Will you tell someone if there’s something in their teeth?  Sometimes, it
depends on my relationship with them.

6. Do you ever actually make your bed?  It gets made everyday.  The covers are
pulled up and it looks neat.  I rarely make it up completely with the pillows, etc.

7. Do you make an effort to eat healthy?  not really *hides*  I need to.

8. What kind of booze did you last take shots of?  I do not drink, but about two
years ago now my co-worker had a baby shower and I had a small glass of
wine.  It was not shots, but I was a nervous wreck from trying to find the 
place that I had a little drink to calm me down.

9. What’s something you want to purchase next time you’re at the mall?  I never go
to the mall, but if I did I would get a kimono and maybe some wallflowers from
bath and body.  This kind of kimono:



10. What were you doing at 10:00 this morning?  playing facebook games.

11. What do you miss the most about your past?  I miss my youth and ability
to do things and not hurt afterwards.

12. Last time you were really happy?  I am happy a lot of the time, but the
last time I was really happy was when I found out I would be going back 
to the primary school this coming school year.  I was at the elementary
this past year and I liked it fine, but my heart is in  preschool.  I missed
those kids a lot.

13. Did you get a full 8 hours of sleep last night?  yes.

14. Have you spoken to your mother or father today?  My dad passed away four
years ago today.  I have not talked to my mom yet, but I probably will.  It is 
a hard day for all. Happy Father's day in heaven dad!



15. Are you good at filling awkward silences?  not at all, but I do try to do it.



11 comments:

  1. I gave up watching The Blacklist a few years ago. I got way behind with recordings and realized I didn't care enough to want to catch up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I started binge watching The Good Doctor on Hulu last week. I had watched the first two seasons, but I started over because it had been awhile since I last watched. I really need to be working on my class, though. I love the kimono. I think you should buy yourself a present. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori:
    I don't put the decorator pillows on my bed anymore, too many
    to take off every night and put back on every morning.
    I really miss both of my parents.
    I enjoyed your answers.
    Have a good Sunday.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute kimono! One came in my most recent Stitch Fix box and I love it, I've worn it to school and to a girlfriend's lunch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that kimono! I've heard the Good Doctor is a good show but I don't get Netflix.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love kimonos! I have some islandy ones I wear all the time. <3

    http://inmywords.kimdeister.com/2021/06/20/sunday-stealing-love-me-some-surveys/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I quit watching Blacklist several seasons ago. Sometimes things just go haywire and I can't watch them anymore. I enjoyed your answers to the Sunday Stolen questions! Have a happy week ahead!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I absolutely love the look of your blog! USA!!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hugs to you on spending Father's Day without your Dad. You volunteer opportunity sounds like it would be life changing to me and not something that most people get to experience. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love the kɔmona. My parents have been gone just about a year ago. First father day without Dad. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I was surprised to discover they had remade Magnum PI.

    Not watched it though.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.