Pages

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- The BEST!

 


The BEST!

 Here is an older Tuesday 4 from Toni


1. What was the best thing you have ever bought?  I am going to go
with my car.  When my Granie passed away, it was in her will that
I be the first person to get a chance to buy her car.  I paid $6000
for her Toyota Camry, which at the time was still pretty new.  This
car has well over 100,000 miles on it, it is a 2002 and still runs really
well.  The problems I have had with it have been minor and not 
expensive to fix.  I love this car. I will drive it as long as I can. 
When I need to buy a new car, it will be a Toyota.



2. What was the best book you have ever read?  The Bible

3. What is the best food you've ever eaten?  There is this little restaurant 
called the Spring Creek Tea Room.  They have homemade food there.
I have talked about this place before, but they had the best cake I have
ever had in my life and my Ganie was a very good cook.  I want to go
there this summer with my mom and Josh.


4. What was the best movie or TV series you've ever watched?  Maybe FRIENDS 
and E.R.


12 comments:

  1. Hi Lori:
    I enjoyed your answers today.
    I read some of the Bible when I was younger.
    My favorite food to eat is a hamburger and fries.
    Have a good day.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grinning, I really enjoyed your answers. Have a great day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That sounds like a really sweet car!! I hope you can keep it going. Really sweet that your Granie wanted you to have it. That makes it extra special. I love tea rooms...I bet their food is good. Would love to go to one again someday. I never really got in to watching Friends or ER. But I know they were good shows...I just didn't watch them. But, then I am a LOT older than you most likely, and Friends wasn't really my generation. LOL. Have a blessed week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got my grandma's car after she died, and I drove it for so many years!

    And ER, yes! That's on my list, too! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. The restaurant sounds wonderful. I like to try new foods when I can.
    Enjoyed your answers. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love tea parties and tea rooms. My life group was all set to go to one when Covid hit. I watched all of ER. I love all the medical shows! Nice that you got your grandma's car. I had a Toyota Camry and Highlander and I loved them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed MASH and ER too! I am such a TV addict. A fun Tuesday 4! Happy a good week!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yikes! My Camry is a 2015 and I have 77K miles on it. By the time it is as old as yours is now I would probably have over 200K miles on it! You are right, though. It has been a reliable car with no big repairs at all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Grandparents never drove it hardly at all, just to the grocery store.

      Delete
  9. Happy Wednesday Lori! Speaking of Friends, did you watch the Reunion yet? OMG, I seriously teared up a little bit while watching it the other day. You have now made me want to go all the way there to eat at the Spring Creek Tea Room because I need to try their cake. haha! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Nice car. Those are two good shows. I just watched the Friends Reunion which was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. #2 answer, me as well, Lori! :) That is a smart looking car. Hope your week is going well. ((hugs))

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.