Pages

Tuesday, June 8, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- An Evening Out

 



An Evening Out

Welcome! Let's continue with Toni's Tuesday 4 with questions
about going out for an evening...


1. Do you enjoy an evening out? It's been a while for most people.
Do you have any plans made?
I do not have any plans as of right
now, but it is summer, so hopefully we will be able to get out and do
something. We haven't been too restricted here in Missouri, so we
have already been out to eat a few times. I was really wanting to go
out and see a movie though.


2. What kind of activities do you enjoy? A movie, a concert, dinner,
plays, walks? Are you in the habit of going out regularly? I
enjoy going out to dinner and a movie. We enjoy plays. Sometimes
Josh and I go for a walk. We do not go out regularly, but we make

special plans every so often.


3. Ever had an unusual or very interesting evening you would like to
tell us about or plans that went off the rails? I can't really think of
anything that would beat the in-law story I told on Sunday.


4. When you were dating what kinds of activities did you enjoy ? Going
out to eat and movies and plays. Same things we do now except when
I was younger we might go out in groups more and do more adventurous
things....like ROAD TRIPS! I did those with my roommates.



6 comments:

  1. Hmmm... my first comment didn't seem to take. So lets try this again. lol We enjoy dinner and a movie out as well. Theaters are just starting to really open here in NY but we haven't ventured out to one yet. Hopefully soon! I hope you have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Lori:
    I enjoyed your answers.
    My answers seem to make me a dull person.
    Have a nice day.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am like you movies,dinner and theaters. But now not so much. Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When the world was young, and so were we, dinner and movie with a slice of pie afterwards was just the ticket. Those were the days.
    I enjoyed your answers.
    Sorry you're having in-law problems. Seems to be something in the wind 'cause there's a bunch of us in that boat. I'll have to go read what happened ...
    Blessings.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do look forward to the big screen in a movie theater again. Enjoyed reading your answers. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fun questions and answers, Lori! It is always a fun visit here!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.