Pages

Tuesday, August 10, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- What Are You Doing Lately?

 

What Are You Doing Lately?

Welcome. I am still not back to normal but, I am trying..
here are this week's questions. As always they are in memory
of Toni Taddeo.

1. Reading anything good lately? How about magazines? Do you buy any?
I do not read magazines, but I did just read a book called People We Meet 
On Vacation by Emily Henry.  It is a bit of a romance, so I think many of
you would enjoy it.  I also just finished  The Girl Before by J.P. Delaney.  
It is one of my thrillers, so definitely not for everyone, but I loved it.  It is
being made into either a tv show or a movie, so I wanted to read it.  I am 
waiting to read The Last Thing He Told Me by Laura Dave.  I am on a 
waiting list, but I am next.


2. Do you belong to any clubs, societies, or do you meet with friends regularly
to chat?  I do meet with friends regularly to chat.  No clubs or societies though.


3. Where are you from originally and if you moved why did you move?
I am originally from Missouri and that is where I live.  I have moved around 
when I was young for college, but I am home now.

4. Do you like a good Western Movie? Who was your favorite movie/TV Cowboy?
I am not really a huge Western fan.  My dad was and he drove me crazy watching
them.  Maybe John Wayne would be my favorite cowboy though. I liked The Lone
Ranger some when I was a kid.


10 comments:

  1. My parents were avid readers and I gave my dad a Billie Graham book. I got it back after he dies. When I was looking in it the other day I found a $50 dollar bill! Now that I think of it, I do have a few books on Kindle that still need to read! I hope all goes well for school. My grands start back today and have to wear mask.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy your answers. I hope you have a beautiful day, friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers and it is good to be back home in Missouri.
    Have a good Tuesday my friend.

    https://gloriasretiredlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a fan of Westerns myself, but Tom enjoys watching the GRIT channel. I've not heard of The Girl Before but it sounds like something I'd like. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How did you like the Emily Henry Book? I LOVED the Laura Dave!!
    http://inmywords.kimdeister.com/2021/08/10/tuesday-4-what-are-you-doing-lately/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really liked it! I think you would enjoy it. :)

      Delete
  6. I liked the Lone Ranger too! The Girl Before sounds interesting... Thanks for joining in.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I liked the Lone Ranger, too... and The Rifleman! I was thinking movies instead of TV, I guess. Fun questions this week! Hope things are going well with getting back to school! xo

    ReplyDelete
  8. I had forgotten about the Lone Ranger! I really did like him too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, I loved the Lone Ranger and Tonto! There were a lot of good westerns when I was growing up. They don't seem to be so popular now like they were then. Every little boy wanted to be a cowboy, and I always wanted to ride a horse. I enjoyed your answers!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.