Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2021

Sunday Stealing- Sad and Sleepy

 

Sad and Sleepy

 

 

1. Has anyone ever made fun of your taste in music?  Oh yes!  My son Josh
hates the 80's music I listen to.  He rather enjoys 60's and 70's music.

2. Do you have pop-tarts in your house right now?  no

3. Does someone owe you over twenty dollars?  no

4. When was the last time you burned any part of your body?  I think I got a 
little sunburned in the Spring on my face.

5. What kind of booze did you last take shots of?  I don't even remember. 
It was when I was in college.

6. If you could see any musician live, front row, who would you choose?  I have
only been to a few concerts.  It just isn't something I find myself wanting to
do.  I will say Garth Brooks though.  He is so talented.

7. If I gave you ten dollars, what would you spend it on?  Probably food.

8. Does / did either of your parents serve in the military?  no, but they both had
siblings that did.  My dad's brother was killed in  Vietnam and my mom's
brother served in the army.

9. Do you like sour candy?  not really

10. What do you do to stay awake when you’re tired?  If I am that tired I go to bed, 
but if it is a case where I have to stay awake I would probably drink something
with some caffeine.

11.Do you wear your shoes around the house?  Yes, I always have shoes
on so I am ready to go if I need to be.  I know that is weird. 

12. Is there ever a time that you enjoy cold showers?  no, I do not mind a 
warm/cool shower after a hot day of being outside, but not cold.

13. Are you good at filling silence in awkward situations?  Not at all, I make
things more awkward trying to fill the silence.

14. Any TV shows you sit down weekly to watch?  not right now.  I have been 
watching baseball and football is in pre-season, but I heard Yellowstone is 
starting back up November 7th.  I cannot wait.  I enjoy tv shows.  I have
several I watch when they are on.

15. Are you one to sneak food into movie theaters?  no, I like to get popcorn and
a drink at the theater.  It is just part of the experience for me.


8 comments:

  1. I've been thinking of watching Yellowstone...thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love every decade of music! You always like the music you grew up with best. For me, it's mid 60s to mid 70s. But I love 80s (the hair) 90s (the innovation) right up till today. I have 16,000 songs on my iPod and the genres go from the 50s to last week...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't wear shoes in the house now, but I did for a couple of years in the early 2000's. I was following The Fly Lady and her plan for keeping your house clean and organized. She always said to get dressed and put your shoes on (real shoes, not slippers or flip-flops or slip-ons) so you have the mindset that you are up and ready to go, ready for business. I guess she was right. The days I don't get dressed until later, I do tend to be a bit of a slug. I agree the popcorn is part of the theater experience! It's always a big disappointment if the popcorn isn't up to par. I enjoyed your answers, Lori. Enjoy your day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been spoiled by OnDemand or other streaming TV options, so I generally don't wait week to week for shows.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another bunch of fun Sunday questions and I enjoyed your answers! Wising you a good week ahead, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have been to a lot of concerts but I don't like to attend concerts, which I know sounds very strange. Most of the ones I attended were when I was younger. Now I don't like the crowds.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I Love 70's and 80's music as well metal and prog and all sorts. Filling the silence is easy - just ask a few questions. Usually one of them will kickstart the conversation again.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for stopping by, it's good to connect with you again. Enjoyed your answers. Have a great new week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.