Pages

Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Tuesday 4 Meme- You...


 


You...
It's time again for Tuesday 4 in memory of Toni Taddeo, our founder.


Let's talk about you this week.

1. How are you unique or different from your friends or family? How
typical are you?  I am the person in the family that is not very social.
My family and Karl's family are all so very social and love to get 
together.  I am the person that is the first a out the door to go home.


2. How do you spend your spare time? books, hobbies, visiting, tv etc.
reading.


3. What was high school like for you?  It was good.  I was not a super 
popular kid, but I was a varsity cheerleader and I had a football 
player boyfriend.  My dad was a favorite teacher at the school, so 
everyone was nice to me because of him.  He was a football coach too.

4. This question has multiple parts:
a. Handbag: designer style or any will do?  I am not into handbags and 
purses.  I have a big teacher bag I carry most of the time.  I can fit a
lot of stuff into it.

b. Pajamas or night gown?  Pajamas

c. Shoes: sturdy or pretty ?  comfortable.  I wear mostly tennis shoes or 
mocs from L.L. Bean.  I guess these are considered sturdy?

d.home decor: classic, modern, farm house style, traditional?  I will say
farmhouse.  I think our house looks very country.  We do live in the country.


e. Movies: feel good, drama, romance, action?  I like a variety.  It mostly depends 
on my mood.


5 comments:

  1. I am so with you on #1, grin. My husband is the social butterfly, not me. lol---have a beautiful day, friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I lived outside of town I think I would love living in a farmhouse style home!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Movies depend on my mood too! I enjoyed your answers!! Have a good rest of the week! xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure people liked YOU for YOU, not just because your father was a teacher there. But it does help to have a parent/teacher, especially if he is well liked. I enjoyed your answers. Although I am more the social butterfly than my hubby, but it depends on where we are and who we are with. He tends to keep me on a schedule...when it's time to go, it's TIME to go! LOL. I love country houses and living in the country. That's what makes me happiest too. Have a blessed day.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.