Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2022

Sunday Stealing- From Pinterest

 





 

1. Are you living a meaningful life.  I believe so.  I teach children, which are
our future.

2. What’s the one thing you cannot live without?  God

3. When is it acceptable, if ever, to break the law?  Life or death situation

4. What do you want your final words to be?  I love you.

5. What do you think are the five most beautiful things in the world?
Sun/sky, nature, people, love, relationships

6. What makes you feel empowered?  a good plan and God's help.

7. Which is more important–what you say, or how you say it?  both

8. Do you live to work, or work to live?  both, but not anything
in an unhealthy way.  I love my job, but my family takes priority.

9. How do you think the world will change in 10 years? 50? 100?
I hate to even think about it.

10. What is something you’re certain you’ll never experience?
Jumping out of an airplane.

11. What one responsibility do you wish you didn’t have?  cleaning the house.

12. What is something you’re embarrassed that you’re so good at?  I can't
think of anything I am embarrassed about.

13. What’s the one thing you most want to achieve before you die?  Independence
for my son Josh.  If you are new here, he suffers from depression and anxiety
in a pretty major way.  He did not work this winter and I think that was hard
for him and his depression, but he started back to work on Friday and he
seemed much happier today.  We even watched an Oscar nominee getting
ready to watch the Oscars tonight.

14. What’s something that offends you?  People that cannot respect that you
might not have the same beliefs as them and try to make you feel bad for that.

15. What makes you most angry about the country?  I'm going to keep that to
myself, because we are such a diverse group here at Sunday Stealing...
something that makes me angry may be something you really like about 
our country.  It is kind of like when the kids at school do not like a certain
food we say don't yuck my yum.  Just because you do not like it doesn't
mean I don't.  Can you imagine a world where we all had the same beliefs
on everything?  How boring.  We are smarter when we have different ideas.



4 comments:

  1. Your answer to #15 is very wise.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with a few of your answers today. Great minds ...

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. We definitely agree on "I love you" and cleaning the house! I love the phrase "don't yuk my yum"! That is great!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.