Pages

Saturday, March 19, 2022

Sunday Stealing- Swap bot

Swap bot






1. Do you like sushi?  I have not tried it.  The whole idea of raw makes me a 
little sick to my stomach.

2. What color is your car?  white

3. What is your favorite thing about the place where you live?  I have a big
bedroom and it is nice and quiet here.

4. Are there brands of certain items that you will ONLY buy that brand? Ie paper
towels, ketchup etc  Pepsi, detergents, tampons

5. Are you allergic to any food? Animals? Plants? Medicines?  I am 
allergic to dust and mold I think.  I have not been allergy tested.

6. Have you ever been stung or bitten by an animal?  I have been stung several
times by wasps, but never bitten by other animals.

7. Do you have a favorite bird? Do you feed the bird at your house or the park?
I like Cardinals, finches, Blue Jays and Hummingbirds.  I used to feed them
all of the time, but I am not home as much now.

8. What would you recommend binging on Netflix or similar?  I enjoyed
The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon Prime and Ted Lasso on Apple TV.
I also enjoy many shows on Disney Plus.
I would recommend the movie Coda on Apple TV also.  It is  
nominated for many awards and it was really good.

9. What is your proudest achievement?  Being a mom to Josh. ♥

10. Do you have or are you from a big family?  I have a small family.

11. What do you do for exercise?  I walk a lot.

12. What would be your favorite breakfast? (You didn’t have to cook it yourself.)
I like to eat eggs, toast, hash browns, biscuits and gravy and orange juice.

13. Is there an item that you really want but can not afford?  I would
love to move from this town to a new house, but this one is almost paid for
and everything is so expensive.

14. What was the farthest distance you made for your holidays?  I am not sure
if the meaning of holidays here is actually holidays or vacations.  The
farthest we have been on vacation is Florida from Missouri and holidays,
we only went to Oklahoma to be with family, which was a four hour drive.

15. Are you afraid of speaking in public?  Oh yes!  I absolutely hate it.


 

12 comments:

  1. #1. You will be surprised. Depending on the fish, it really is nice.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  2. We always have so many similar answers that I think we'd be friends if we were to ever meet. Well, "real" life friends not just blog friends...you know what I mean. lol I didn't think about it since I don't buy them any more, but yes, feminine products HAD to be a specific brand. I've tried some sushi (nothing with raw fish) and it isn't awful. I just thought it was...meh. Not something I need or want to eat, but I could if I had to. I hope you're enjoying your final day of your break!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have thought the same thing so many times. I think we would be good RL friends too. ♥

      Delete
  3. I forgot Ted Lasso. Love that show. I recently saw "Coda" and loved it. My daughter teaches at Berklee college of music and says that they don't do auditions like that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What did you think of Season 4 of Mrs. Maisel? I was disappointed. I think Covid affected the writing and production.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I liked what they had, but I didn't realize it was already over. I would have liked to see a few more episodes. I think my husband told me there was only going to be one more season. I hope they end it well.

      Delete
  5. Not all sushi is raw, if that makes a difference. I'm like Stacy, though, I can take or leave it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Having a house that is close to paid for is priceless!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoy Mrs. Maizel too!! I was surprised that you are afraid to speak in public but are a teacher! I would think you owned public speaking!! Terrifies me! Have a great week, Lori!! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do not really think of teaching as public speaking. It is my peers when I have to speak in front of them that makes me nervous. I am good with teaching kids. That doesn't make me nervous at all. ♥

      Delete
  8. We loved Ted Lasso! I wasn't really expecting to love it and I didn't think my husband would like it at all . . .and we both loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Lori! You and I have the same taste in tv! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.