Pages

Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Tuesday 4 Meme- Keep Calm and Repeat!

 

Keep Calm and Repeat!


Welcome back! Thank you so much for joining in with Toni Taddeo's
Tuesday 4.


1. Which book could you read over and over again?  I do not read books over
and over except for the Bible, but I do have a religious book called She
Believes by Debbie Lindell.  She is the wife of our Pastor.  This book is
so encouraging.  It talks about not listening to the lies Satan tells you. 
You aren't good enough, etc. It is one I could read every year to get my
year started off right.



2. What movie or TV program could you watch and never tire of watching?
I tire of watching all shows.  I rarely watch re-runs.  It is usually Friends 
though when I do.

3. What meal do you like enough to eat several times a week or several times
a month? Got a recipe to share for it?  Mexican...tacos are popular at our house.

4. What place do you enjoy so much that you go back again and again? Why 
do you like it so much?  I enjoyed my trip tp Orange Beach, AL because we had
an ocean view.  I was able to watch the dolphins play in the water every
morning and I was so relaxed and happy there.



7 comments:

  1. Tacos - Yay! And a beach most anywhere is wonderful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of that book, but that is a good lesson to learn and keep refreshing in our minds. The Christian book I go back to a lot is "A Wife After God's Own Heart." Good, basic lessons. Yum, tacos! What's not to like about tacos?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tacos are popular every where I think! Thanks for joining in'

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers, Lori! I like Mexican food too! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. That book looks interesting. I bet seeing the dolphins was amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I will have to check that book out. I do watch movies over and over again but I don't do reruns of TV shows. Tacos are always good. Ocean views are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I enjoyed your answers. I love mexican and could definitely eat it several times a week.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.