Pages

Saturday, March 12, 2022

Sunday Stealing- Questions to Ask Friends

 

Questions to Ask Friends






1. What emotion do you experience the most? happiness, there are so many
things in this world that make me happy.


2. What embarrasses you most in front of other people?  maybe my appearance.

3. What do you love most about yourself?  I am kind and a good listener.

4. Who has influenced you the most?   my dad

5. What would you like to change about yourself?  I wish I weighed less.

6. If you could do one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?  travel

7. If you had the option of adopting a baby fox or baby koala, which
would it be?  We have a lot fox where I live and they are beautiful, but
I will pick Koala.  

8. If you had to be on a reality show, which would it be?  The only reality show I 
can tolerate is Little People Big World, but it is a lot of drama now, so not
even that.

9. If you could live anywhere in the world for a year, where would it be?  Maybe
Italy or Hawaii.

10. How many bones have you broken?  none

11. What do you fear about getting older?  someone having to take care of me.

12. How do you relieve stress?  I play games on my computer.

13. Are your feet the same size?  no, my right foot is a little bigger.

14. 100 kittens or 3 baby sloths?  I love sloths, so since we are pretending, I will
go with 3 baby sloths.

15. What do you want more than anything else in life?  I want Josh to be ok.



12 comments:

  1. Never be embarrassed about your appearance Lori !
    I loved reading your answers and we are very similar . My father too had a huge role in influencing me.
    I don’t know what is the matter with Josh but I am sending healing energy your way.
    Have a great Sunday !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kids are the most important thing in life.. prayers. I think you are so darn pretty.. why your appearance. No no.. you are so lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. As women, most of us feel that we should lose weight.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope there is a time in my life where I don't feel the need to change my weight. I haven't been my "ideal" weight in so many years so I definitely understand. I am working on it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I want Josh to be ok, too. And from your pictures, I think you look smashing!

    ReplyDelete
  6. #6 - Great minds think alike.

    #9 - Italy is wonderful. I would live there for a year too.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  7. Praying for your Josh. Mine isn’t doing the best right now, for mine I think it’s the time of the year. This time of year has always been bad for both my kids. If you ever want to talk, let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like thinking of you and Josh, spending the day on the beach and then settling in to watch old movies -- like "Blue Hawaii" -- that show those same beaches.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I've finally accepted that I'll never be thin (or even thinner). I just got so tired of fighting all the time. I wish you peace around that issue, and hope Josh will be OK.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I was going to say "thinner" but I always say that and it's not likely that I'll ever do anything about it!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I haven't watched Little People Big World since the kids graduated high school, I know some of them are married now with their own families. I liked that show.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Good answers, Lori. Sloths are such a strange animal!! I've never watched that reality show - won't start now if you have stopped! Wishing you a good week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.