1) In this song, Bobby Darin is sitting beside his window, looking out onto a crowded avenue. What's the view outside your nearest window? My front yard.
2) He likes to remember the romantic things he and his girl used to do, like walking in the park. When did you most recently go for a leisurely stroll? Did you have a destination in mind, or were you just enjoying the walk for its own sake? My husband and I are going to Silver Dollar City tonight, where Josh works...it is a theme park. They are having pumpkin days and they have pumpkins and things set up with lights everywhere. We will do some walking there tonight (Thursday).
3) He notes a couple holding hands. Are you comfortable displaying affection in public? Just hand holding.
4) When Bobby recorded this song, he was married to screen sweetheart Sandra Dee. Today she is best known as the inspiration for the song, "Look at Me, I'm Sandra Dee." Can you name another song from Grease? Summer Nights
5) Bobby loved gadgets. He was enthusiastic about his suitcase telephone, which was one of the first mobile phones. Are you an early adapter, or do you wait for new technology to be around awhile and not so new before you try it? When I was younger, I had one of the first cell phones too. I spent some money, and I did not get a bag phone, but a big chunky phone I could carry around. I feel like when we (Karl and I) were younger, we cared more about having the latest and greatest. We try to keep up now too, but we wait a little bit longer now.
6) He was a chess fanatic and always kept a magnetic chess board in his briefcase, just in case he found someone who was willing to play him. Are you a good chess player? no
7) He very much wanted to play Tony in West Side Story, but he didn't the part because the producers didn't think he looked like a romantic leading man. What actor or actress makes your heart skip a beat? Maybe Tom Cruise, but he is so weird. I still think he is a cutie for his age.
8) In 1962, when this song was popular, Jack Nicklaus launched his successful golf career. Do you enjoy playing golf, or watching it on TV? no 9) Random question: Which would we find in your kitchen right now -- cookies or ice cream? cookies