Pages

Saturday, October 15, 2022

Sunday Stealing- A Bug Sandwich

 

A Bug Sandwich

  

 1. You are walking down the road and you look down. There is a bug. Do you step on it?  no


2. What is one fantasy that you want to come true more than any other? I would
love to win the lottery.

3. Someone knocks on your door. Do you look out the window to see who it is before you
open it? Do you open it regardless of who it is?   I look out the window.  I only answer if I know
who it is.

4. Have you ever eaten Play-Doh?  no

5. What was your favorite Saturday morning cartoon as a child?  Smurfs, Looney Toons

6. Are you a people watcher?  yes

7. I have a bowl of fruit. There are apples, oranges & pears. You help yourself to one.
Which one do you choose?  orange

8. What is your biggest pet peeve in the blogging world?  I don't really have a pet peeve
in the blogging world.  I would just leave if it bothered me that much.

9. What was the last really funny movie you watched?  Thor-Love and Thunder was 
so silly, it made me laugh.

10. What word do you use far too often?  awesome

11. How long do you spend in the shower? 20 minutes or so.

12. What is something that you've never done that you secretly are dying to do?  I am
wanting to stay in a cabin in the mountains and I want to go on a real train ride...a long 
one.

13. Your favorite flavor of soup is….? potato

14. You are sitting on a bench in the park and a bug walks in front of your feet….  I 
just leave him alone and watch him walk by.



8 comments:

  1. Great fantasy - it would be awesome (using your word :-) to win the lottery. I think I use awesome a lot, too. I also loved Smurfs but forgot about them until I read your answer.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to dream of winning a lottery, but Alabama doesn't sell tickets, so that cured me. I say "go for it!" -- both the mountain cabin and a train to get there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the many smiles. I hope you have a beautiful day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice, creamy potato soup is awesome on a cold day.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not many bug killers on Sunday Stealing today. Awesome. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Riding by train is great for watching the scenery. I've always wanted to take a foliage ride.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Potato soups as well! I think everyone I visited doesn't kill bugs! Hope you have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.