Pages

Saturday, October 22, 2022

Sunday Stealing- dare to tell


 


dare to tell

What type of day are you having?   It is Saturday, so quiet and relaxing.

Was there anyone who "made your day"?  The vet.  My husband took our lab 

Meisha to the vet and she got a good report.  She is much like me ...aging and I

 never know what to expect from the doctors.


Are you liking how you look today?  goodness no. I have on no makeup and I

am dressed sloppy.  I am comfortable though.

Have you ever eaten a bug?  not on purpose, but probably.

Are you vegetarian?   no.

When was your last paycheck?  20th

How many pets do you have?  just one now.  Meisha.




What kind of toothpaste do you use?  Crest

Are you closer to being rich or poor?  poor

What was the last gift someone gave you? half of their cinnamon roll from Silver Dollar City.

Do you appreciate that person? Yes, she is my assistant in my pre-K classroom.

She is fantastic.

Did you talk to anyone you didn't like today?  no

Do you like picnics?  yes

What book are you currently reading?  The Paris Apartment by Lucy Foley.

What song did you last listen to?  I heard "Love Will Keep Us Together" by Captain and Tennille

on the radio when I took Josh to work this morning.

How many tabs are open on your computer? 4

Are you a very stressed out person?  not really



11 comments:

  1. I've not read your current book. Is it good? I've read at least one of her other books - maybe two. Hope you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Captain and Tennille! I thought Toni was kind of cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, The Captain and Tennille! I have their first album. And Saturdays are made for being sloppy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad Meisha got a clean bill of health!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So glad Meisha got a good report, my friend. Hope you have a lovely week ahead, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I haven't heard Love Will Keep Us Together for a long time, but I've always loved it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved your answer about Meisha's clean bill of health being like you. I hope you're having a relaxing weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fun questions again this week and great answers! Meisha is a lucky girl to have you as her human! Wishing you a blessed week ahead!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was fun reading your answers. I listen to the oldies station in the car, too, but my station must not like Captain and Tennille (sp?) because they never play that song. I'm glad your pupper had a good check up. My girl is getting older, too, and it's always a worry. Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I wonder where the capt and tennille are now? I enjoyed this.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Always good to get a good vet report for your pets.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.