Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

class

It starts storming last night right at bedtime again, but this time it stopped after about an hour. I slept really good. I am so glad.
Today I have class. I am doing another lesson plan today in lab. This one is social/emotional, I am reading a book on feelings and we are going to talk about happy, mad, sad, etc. This goes well at the preschool, but these are 2 year olds I am working with this summer. I will get back to you on how this goes. I am not doing the same lesson as I would do at the preschool, but it should be interesting anyway.
Josh will be back home this evening. He should be here when I get home. I think Karl is picking him up from my parents house.
Have a wonderful day!!

1 comment:

  1. Good morning Lori, I hope you have a good day! it will nice to get Josh back home and hear his little giggles again. Big hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.