Pages

Sunday, June 26, 2011

ready for the week?

I disappeared again. I had to finish up my job shadowing, which is the lab part of my class. It was interesting and my director does A LOT!! I know I would never want to do her job, I just think it would be too much stress for me.
Josh and I just hung out on Friday and did nothing. It was nice. I did get laundry done, but that is about it.
I did homework much of the day on Saturday. There is a ton of reading with my class and I have to keep up with it. Karl went to help our nephew and his family move. They lived in Joplin and moved back to Springfield. They did not lose their home from the tornado, they had planned to move before that happened. Their house sold really fast, so that is a good thing.
We went to look at a house today, but it turned out to be too far in the boonies, even for me. It was a gorgeous home though.
Tomorrow I need to get laundry done and get Josh ready for his trip to Oklahoma. He is going down with my parents and they are going to do some fun stuff and visit some family. I also need to do a discussion board for my class.
Have a nice week!!

7 comments:

  1. hey lori goodluck on ur reading and lab part of ur class. Hope josh has fun n oklahoma with ur parents. Laundry will b a breeze. You have an awesome week too. Keep smilin. It seems stressfull what your director does but it would b a breeze for u. U have the skills to do just bout any job u want too. I mean that from my heart. Youve always been like that since ive known u. Dont forget ur books notebook homework and such n ur bookbag packed up by the door for ur classes ok? Thank u for teachn me a valueable lesson n life. To secure ur family and never let n strangers to takeover and reck that friendship. You r so rite. Ur smarter than me. Take care. Have an awesome wk. Ur friend. Ang

    ReplyDelete
  2. Busy, busy!

    Our baseball season is finally over, so that will free up a little time, at least for the month of July until school starts again. LOL

    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lori! I think I heard that Josh Duhamel was doing something for the tornado victims- heading a group or something. I think they said it was Joplin where he was originally from. I LOVE him from his days on All My Children.

    So you're house shopping? It's kind of fun but stressful, too. Hope you find the perfect place for your family! (((Hugz)))

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, I was wrong about Josh Duhamel- he is heading a committee for tornado relief but his hometown is Minot, ND.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori;

    I get tired just reading how busy you are. LOL! I don't remember when was the last time I was that busy.

    House hunting can take a lot out of you. I hope you find your perfect home soon. Have a lovely beginning of the week dear friend. Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Lori, I bet Josh will have lots of fun with your parents in Oklahoma, that sounds fun. We can't sell houses here at all, unless they are repos. Things are really bad here. I hope you're having a fun summer. I don't know how some people do such stressful jobs! Yikes! I don't think I would wan to read things that I am told to read I only like to read what I want. LOL! now that would be hard. Have a great 4th of July! big hugs

    ReplyDelete
  7. You're always so busy. It makes me tired. *lol*

    I'm glad that your family in Joplin didn't lose their house!

    http://scrapgrrl.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.