Pages

Saturday, May 23, 2020

Sunday Stealing- Sabotage

Sabotage

1. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again?
Yes, it was my mom.

2. What’s the closest thing to you that’s red?  I see a lighter
on the counter that is red.

3. Did you meet someone new today?  
no, we have been home all day.

4. What are you craving right now?  Cheez Its

5. What comes to mind when I say “cabbage.” sauerkraut

6. What does your last text say? "Thank-you been kind of a 
rough time".  My co-worker's husband just found out his
mom has cancer and his dad just passed away about a 
month ago.

7. Do you bite into your ice cream, or just lick it?  I bite it 
sometimes, I go back and forth.

8. Do you like your hair?  I guess.  I have hated it it in the 
past, but it is so easy to deal with in a hurry.  If I want 
to try to make it looks nice, that is another story. 
I have to work with it a lot.

9. Do you like yourself?  I think so.

10. Do you like cottage cheese  no

11. What are you listening to right now?   church

12. Is there anything sparkly in the room where you are?  yes, 
I have a picture frame sitting next to me that has jewels
on it, so it is sparkly.

13. How many countries have you visited?  only the U.S.

14. Are you sarcastic?  not very often.

15. Have you ever crawled through a window?  yes

14 comments:

  1. Cabbage - saurkraut - I wish I had thought of that. Good answer. ANd I wish you could travel - you might like the world out there. Good for the soul.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with Pandora - travel is wonderful for the soul.

    Sounds like you have a similar kind of relationship with your hair as I do with mine.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have me thinking about Cheez-its now. I like the extra toasty ones best. Said a prayer for your co-worker's husband and his family. Sometimes when it rains it really pours. Have a great Sunday and Memorial Day, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am so sorry about your co-workers husband and his family, keeping in prayer.

    I hope you have a beautiful day. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cancer sucks. That pretty much sums it up.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great visit this morning.. have a great Memorial Day!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't traveled outside the US in awhile (well, I don't count Canada since it's just 15 minutes away and we cross over often when the border's open).

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am sorry your about your friend's spouse.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm sorry for your friend's loss and bad news. Very sad. I am still craving those tacos!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  10. I forgot church this morning. There's one youtube service at 10:00, which confuses me because in real life, services are at 9:00 and 11:00. (I'm an old dog and cyber church is a new trick.)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like Cheeze Its with cream cheese.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cheeze-its are the bomb. I love the white cheddar ones. Now I have to go get some from the pantry!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.