Pages

Tuesday, May 12, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Questions to Think About

             



1. What kind of setting do you like in a book as in nation, country, city, beach, resort, village and
why? If there is no preference, how about a type of character?  I do not really have a favorite, I think for me that is the fun of reading, I get to go somewhere new in each book.  I do enjoy a funny character.

2. Can you tell us about a favorite character in a book you've enjoyed or a program you watch?  There is a character in some of Fannie Flagg's books named Sookie.  She is silly and so funny.  I enjoy her character so much.

3. Why are you interested in the TV programs or movies you watch or books you read ? That is, what attracts you to them.  The books I read and movies or tv shows are totally different.  I love to read thrillers because they move so fast, they are exciting and I get involved so much....and I tend to not watch that sort of thing in a movie or tv show.  I also love to watch Hallmark movies because I know nothing weird is going to happen, but I am not interested at all in reading a book like that. 

4.   Do you get upset if the routine of your day is upset or can you go with the flow? 
Yikes!  Yes, I really do.  I do not like to be "dropped in on".  I am fine with making plans ahead so I can be prepared for company.  If it is work, I can go with the flow.


9 comments:

  1. I enjoyed your answers for Tuesday4Meme.
    Have a good Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm the same way, Lori. I love those Hallmark movies, but reading the books they are based on? No thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like drop ins---well, give me at least 10 minutes ahead of time kind of call, LOL.

    I enjoyed your answers. Books for me are an escape. Have a great a day, Lori!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grew up in a time when drop ins were the norm.. NO one ever called in advance. We took each other as we were.. It was really sort of nice.. very neighborly! I also love Hallmark movies and can generally watch them over and over again.. if I like the cahracters.. some I do not like that much! I purchased a Fannie Flagg audio book to take on vacation to listen to i the car and it was such a hoot. I love her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Fannie Flagg books and I don't like 'drop-ins' either. Please give me a few minutes notice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. When someone drops in on me I always kind of feel it was meant to be and that I should sit back and relax for a moment. Like being held up for an appointment, I always feel it was to avoid something bad. Not sure I am right, but helps me anyway.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your answers Lori! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like romance books and I love Hallmark movies! I have to admit I wouldn't want to be dropped in on either.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I have never heard of Fannie Flagg books. I will need to check it out.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.