Pages

Tuesday, May 5, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Being Sociable


https://tuesdaysplace.blogspot.com/

Sunday, May 3, 2020

                                 Being Sociable



Welcome to Tuesday 4 in honor or Toni Taddeo.


Today's topic is Being Sociable

1.  Do you bring a gift when you are invited to someone's home?  I usually take a dish of some sort to eat.

2.You've invited other bloggers for an old fashioned  tea party.   What are you serving for tea?  I would never do this, I would be more likely to have a BBQ for you guys, but if I did it would probably be iced sweet tea for me.  I do not care for hot drinks.  That is why I would not be having a tea party.

3.  Do you enjoy entertaining company in your home?  not really...we have a little house and I have never felt like it was comfortable for entertaining.

4.  The  4th of July national celebration will be in South Dakota at  Mount Rushmore. How will you celebrate America's birthday?  We usually
stay in and home on the 4th because our dogs are so afraid of the fireworks.  If for some reason I go crazy and just have to see fireworks, I just sit in my yard and watch.  It is hard with all of the trees to see much, but that is what we used to do.  We will most likely stay in with our dogs.


7 comments:

  1. Oh my grand doll and I have tea parties with cold sweet tea all the time. We love them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhhhhhhhhh I hear you on the BBQ...that is more my style too...but I think it would be fun to have a girls only tea party. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Our house is small, too, and over the years I've really cut back on how much I entertain. If I ever get that room added on, though....look out! Honestly, I'm with you. I'd rather have the BBQ than a tea party. Have a wonderful day, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My house is downright tiny but I pack them in LOL. BBQs are just as nice I think :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The fireworks here are canceled so maybe they will be in your area too! It will be a nice reprieve for all the animals!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoyed your answers. We don't socialize with the Coronavirus
    still out. We only go to hubby's doctors.
    We will celebrate our July 4 with a hometown fireworks
    display that we can see from our house, if they don't cancel it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. A BBQ sounds good to me! I also enjoy watching some of the fireworks on TV too.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.