Pages

Saturday, August 8, 2020

Sunday Stealing- Extraordinary Penpals

 



Extraordinary Penpals




1. What are your plans for August?  I am finishing up appointments and starting
back to school in about a week and a half.

2. Review the first half of 2020 quarantine

3. A place you’d go if money were no object  car lot to get my husband and I both
new cars.

4. Who was your childhood best friend  Britteny

5. The city or town you love most  I don't really love a city or town.  I will say 
Reeds Spring.  That is where I grew up and went to school and where I
work now.  It is where I feel most at home.

6. How do you spend hot days?  In the house reading or in the pool

7. Are you a skilled cook or baker?  not really.  I like to bake, and I do better at
baking than cooking, but I would not call myself skilled.

8. One thing you wish you could currently do.  Retire, I love kids, but this school 
year is going to be crazy and the anxiety is already super high.

9. A time when you learned your lesson  When Molly was a puppy I was kissing
her and she was right in my face.  She bit my nose.  My nose looked crazy
for a week or so.  I will not do that again.  She didn't get in trouble,
it was my fault.

10. What consistently makes you laugh  Liberty Biberty
(Liberty Mutual Commercials)...I know ya'll hate them, but I laugh every time
at that crazy dude.

11. Routines that bring you calm and peace.  reading at night

12. Who annoys you the most?  My husband probably, he talks about work
constantly and complains.

13. Describe some of your favorite household items.  I don't know...maybe 
my blankets

14. What have you gotten better at?  being patient

15. Share a random memory.  This is not a memory, but a dream I had last
night...I dreamed my friend from college Luis had Covid and was in the
hospital. He was dying. I went to see him and I was in his room with NO MASK!
I wonder if I dreamed that because that is how I will feel at the school. 
Our kids will be unmasked.  I am let's say...way less than 6 feet from them. 
Who knows.  I think that probably woke me up.  My friend Luis is fine.  He
is a UPS driver.

16. How many pairs of shoes do you have?  Not too terribly many, I hate shoes.

17. Who do you go to for encouragement?  My co-worker Lori.  She always makes
me feel calm.  She is a Pastor's wife.  She will be encouraging when we go back
to school.  We have a lot of kids not returning though.

18. References you make that others don’t get.  I can't seem to stop saying 
awesome and while I know people understand what I am saying, that is
something I said in high school.

19. What are 10 things you consider essential for you?
a drink, my watch, phone, tylenol, a little cash, driver's license,
hair tie, mask, blistex, lotion

20. Is there any accent you wish you had? Australian


12 comments:

  1. I hope you stay healthy as you teach. I will be the "teacher for the 2 older grands. The 2 younger will start school Monday but there are only 6-8 kids in the class. I love your siggie. I tried to email Wendi, but the link goes to a link I can't access. Will you let her know for me. I bought siggies from her in the past. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loved your answers today. This school year is really going to be something. I'm glad I'm not driving a bus and part of it any longer. I do hope and pray it goes well for everyone who is, though. The Liberty Biberty guy is funny, but my heart belongs to Mayhem! Hmm...when you put it that way, my husband probably annoys me the most, too...work, work, work. Meh. Have a blessed and wonderful day, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay safe when you return to teaching.
    Enjoyed your answers.
    Have a good Sunday.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Retire - great minds think alike. I am so bored with my job!

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've given up on the retirement front and accepted that I have 7 more years to go.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Where is Reeds Spring? And Liberty Mutual...really? You must be the only one!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That Ausie accent is really pretty, isn't it. We watch AcornTV a lot and many of the shows are Australian. Dreams can be so weird!! I don't usually remember mine. Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, retirement. It's great until a pandemic...

    ReplyDelete
  9. laughing at #9,10, and 11. Our Milo bit us so many times as a puppy we looked like survivors of a razor fight. Reading at night... yes stops the noise for me to fall asleep. School is a petri dish...I'm so sorry you have to go back. The schools in MS had outbreaks within a week of opening, of course. Hard headed gov't officials in denial... best of luck to you Lori
    LeeAnna
    ps I hope when there is a vaccine, people will actually get it, and since you can catch the virus more than once, I hope more treatments are found too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. All you teachers should get hazard pay going back. I think it is not going to go well. Good luck to you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Reed's Springs reminds me of Bonnie and Clyde! Children haven't really been the focus of the virus though they do get everything else it seems. Hopefully things will be just fine.

    ReplyDelete
  12. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    #STAYSAFE

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.