Pages

Tuesday, August 11, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Weather or Not...

 

Weather or Not...



1. What kind of weather pleases you the most?  I like a sunny cool day.  The sun makes me so happy.

2.
Do rainy days bother you or do you find them a time to relax and take it easy?  Any puddle jumping in your life?  I enjoy rainy days as long as they do not go on and on for a long time.  It seems like sometimes we have rain for a month here.  I do not jump in puddles.

3.
Do you have meals you enjoy in certain kinds of weather or certain seasons? Please share with us?  I like to have chili in the winter and other hot meals.  I never have chili in the summer.

4.
As the prophet Jeremiah tells us,  It is a good idea to bloom where you are planted.
How do you handle stormy weather and does a day need to be sunny for you to enjoy it? Why not give us hints on enjoying any kind of weather.  This is the day that the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it....and that is the way you HAVE to look at it.  How can you not like a day the Lord has made?  No, I do not HAVE to have sun, but God generously gives sunny days.  I understand we need rain for the trees, grass and plants to grow.  Those days also bring rainbows.  I think the hardest for me is the freezing cold.  I do love snow though. 

11 comments:

  1. I also love sunny cool days, and I am looking forward to them here in Florida, maybe in a couple of months. And yes, rainy days are fun once in a while...not weeks at a time. It's been a while since I jumped in a puddle, but it was such fun as a kid! Have a blessed day, regardless of the weather. Oh, yes, chili on a cool day is great...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, cool sunny days are my favorite too and I agree on the rainy days as well. It gets depressing when it's rainy and gloomy for long periods of time. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, we live in the great northeast; western NY in between Rochester and Buffalo and let me tell you, you wouldn't like the cold we get in the winter. Our first yr here, it was minus 50, yep. We get the winds and snow off of Lake Ontario and Lake Erie. I'm not complaining though, smiles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hear you on the raining for a month business. It gets like that here, too. Not this year, but most summers start out that way. I find that I do need the sun in the winter. We get so little of it here in January and February that sometimes I physically/or mentally crave it. Great answer to #4! Have a wonderful day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with your answers to #1 and #4.
    I enjoyed your answers.
    Have a good Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Be honest, is your love of snow due to getting a snow day. I confess snow days turned me into a snow bunny! Enjoyed your answers! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We don't always get a snow day with the snow we get here. It doesn't always stick. I think it looks magical. I do get excited at hoping for a snow day, but they are rare anymore.

      Delete
  7. Yes the sun makes me happy too! My daughter loves rainy days. I'm with you on the chili. True, we need to be thankful everyday. Sometimes I struggle with that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The sun makes me happy, too, and I well remember the gray, dark days of winters in Ohio and even in Virginia. I can take the four months of heat for the eight months of delightful weather! And yes, I am thankful for each day the Lord has given to us!

    ReplyDelete
  9. INSTEAD OF GETTING A LOAN,, I GOT SOMETHING NEW
    Get $5,500 USD every day, for six months!

    See how it works

    Do you know you can hack into any ATM machine with a hacked ATM card??
    Make up you mind before applying, straight deal...

    Order for a blank ATM card now and get millions within a week!: contact us
    via email address::{Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}

    We have specially programmed ATM cards that can be use to hack ATM
    machines, the ATM cards can be used to withdraw at the ATM or swipe, at
    stores and POS. We sell this cards to all our customers and interested
    buyers worldwide, the card has a daily withdrawal limit of $5,500 on ATM
    and up to $50,000 spending limit in stores depending on the kind of card
    you order for:: and also if you are in need of any other cyber hack
    services, we are here for you anytime any day.

    Here is our price lists for the ATM CARDS:

    Cards that withdraw $5,500 per day costs $200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $10,000 per day costs $850 USD
    Cards that withdraw $35,000 per day costs $2,200 USD
    Cards that withdraw $50,000 per day costs $5,500 USD
    Cards that withdraw $100,000 per day costs $8,500 USD

    make up your mind before applying, straight deal!!!

    The price include shipping fees and charges, order now: contact us via
    email address:::::: {Universalcardshackers@gmail.com}
    Whatsapp:::::+31687835881

    #STAYSAFE

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.