Pages

Saturday, August 29, 2020

Sunday Stealing- Live Journal


Live Journal




1. Who is the hottest celebrity you can think of?  Kevin Costner and Cole Hauser were nice
 to look at while I was watching Yellowstone!  Any fans out there in blog land?  This would
be a great show to binge for you if not!  It is on Paramount Network.
I binged TV's 'Yellowstone.' When do I get the brand on my chest? - Houston  Chronicle

2. Do you ever get so nervous that you can't even think?  So, on the first day of school I was
 teaching my computer class.  I have never taught computers ever in my life.  My certification
 is in early childhood special education and early childhood (birth-3rd grade).  So here I am
 teaching away and in walks our media guy to take pictures.  So I was reading a book and my
 arm was in the way. I was trying tog et my arm out of the way so Ben (the media guy) could get a
 picture and I turn around and in walks the Superintendent and Assistant Superintendent.
 Ok, so I did kind of freeze because a lot of times, they just want to observe and that is fine,
 but they wanted to say hello to the kids and I had kept reading.  I was so embarrassed.
 I stopped though and told them we were enjoying our first day back in school.

3. Do you sing when there is no music?  Totally, all of the time.  There is usually a song
 playing in my head.

4.Who was the best political leader in history and why?  I will go with Abraham Lincoln...
here is what the internet had to say about him:  was an American statesman and 
lawyer who served as the 16th president of the United States from 1861 to 1865.
 Lincoln led the nation through its greatest moral, constitutional, and political crisis
in the American Civil War.
Abraham Lincoln | Biography, Facts, History, & Childhood | Britannica


5 If you could dance with anyone in the world right now, who would it be and what song would you dance to?
My dad and I don't even care what is playing.  I just want to see him again. 
He passed away 3 years ago.

6 Finish this sentence your own way. There are two types of people in the world... good and bad

7 What have you saved since elementary school?  I have a dollhouse my Grandpa made me. 
 I love that thing. I played with it all of the time when I was little.  I still have it. 
 I never had a girl to pass it on to, but I have it.

8 Have you ever won an award?  This sure is a popular question.

9. Do you feel more connected to the sun or the moon?  both, but I will say sun since it
 makes me so happy.

10 Do flaws make people interesting to you?  YES!  That is what makes them unique.

11 Who is your favorite historical figure?  Jesus

12. White bread or wheat bread?  I like both as long as the bread is fresh.

13. Do you usually do things fast or right?  I do things fast first and then I go back over it and do it right.
  If it is a one and done thing, I do it right.  I have been writing schedules for school, and I have been
 doing those fast, but going back over them and updating them.  

14. Are you or have you ever been in a band?  school band, but I don't think that is what the question
 is asking. I have never been in a band.

15. Here are 4 statements about me. Only one of them is true. Which one is it?
My favorite color is green.
I lived in Arkansas.
I own a truck.
I am turning 50 on September 9!
(Answer at the bottom)


16. Would you wear a thong bathing suit in public?  never

17. Have you thought about death today?  no

18. What is your favorite breakfast?  eggs, toast, bacon and orange juice

19. Are you the life of the party?  no, not at all.

20. If you hit an animal with your car would you get out to try and make sure it was okay?  If it is a pet 
I would or a non threatening animal.  I have only hit one animal and it was a coyote or something
 like that.  I didn't check on it.

21. When do you get your most peaceful and satisfying sleep?  Friday night.  I am so dead tired by
 Friday night. I go right to sleep and I get to sleep in too.

22. What thought gets you out of bed in the morning?  I have to be at work soon.

23. What are you a member of?  MSTA (Missouri State Teachers Association)

24. Name one place you refuse to ever go.  a snake pit, I am scared to death of snakes.

25. When (and if) people (or animals) go to heaven, do they become angels?  no, I believe they join the
 angels in heaven, but as humans.  Angels are different and were created for a different purpose. 
 I really want to believe my dogs will be in heaven, but I just do not know.  I do believe God knows 
the desires of our hearts and it might happen.  I hope so, I miss my Mandy so much.

#15...The last one is true!  I am turning 50 soon.  I actually love all colors, I have lived in
Missouri and Kansas, but not Arkansas and I drive a white Toyota Camry.


14 comments:

  1. I enjoyed reading your answers and I love the new fall look!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're turning 50??? I NEVER would have guessed that one as true! Oh...I wouldn't go in a snake pit either. Fortunately, I don't know of any so that shouldn't be a problem. LOL I enjoyed your answers. Have a blessed day, Lori!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You turning 50? Would of never guessed! Hey, we are Yellowstone fans, and we have a running bet who did all the bombing and shooting. LOL--Gotta wait all summer long now, sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love LOVE three of your answers: 4, 5 and 25. Beautifully said.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori: I definitely knew the date of #15.
    I enjoyed all of your answers today!
    Have a great Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. The mention of snake pit and my feet came up from the floor. I hate snakes too and I'm deathly afraid of them. Enjoyed your answers, hope you're enjoying a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm sad at how many people give the answer to #15 and don't give us a chance to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy 50th for September 9th. Mrs PM just turned 50 (August 18th). I am 57 so you are still young to me.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fifty was easy for me... 60, not so much. Now I am getting closer to 70! How does that happen?! Happy birthday, early! I enjoyed these questions after I got started on them. Also enjoyed your answers! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am glad your return to school has gone well. That's a relief. I turned 50 and everything went to H3ll in a handbasket. Ah well. I think I was an anomaly.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I don't usually read Sunday Stealing but I love Yellowstone!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love Yellowstone. And yay for 50.

    ReplyDelete
  13. remember Kevin costner in dances with wolves... yum... great answers to all espec. 5,7 10

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.