Pages

Tuesday, August 18, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- A Matter of Time

 

A Matter of Time

Welcome to Tuesday 4, a collection of 4 questions each week.
It is kept up in honor and memory of our dear friend Toni Taddeo,
the founder of the meme.



Let's discuss time!
1. Are meals eaten at certain times in your home or
are they more spontaneous? 
We only eat as a family at night, it is not a certain time,
but around the same time...depends on how long it is taking
it to cook.

2. If you attend religious services or club meetings, are 
they morning, afternoon or evening? Are there 
advantages/disadvantages to that time?  We attend morning,
so we can get about our day.  If I have school meetings,
they are at night sometimes, but that isn't too often.

3.Are you in bed and up in the mornings at a regular time each day?
Once school starts yes and it starts on Wednesday!  We have
meetings anyway and then next Tuesday the kids start.  I get
up around 5AM and go to bed around 10PM.

4.Do you set apart specific times during the day or week to do certain things like study, shopping, laundry, visiting?  Yes, I visit my
mom every Friday after school and I do laundry on Sunday and also
on Wednesday.

11 comments:

  1. I didn't play along this week but stopping by to say hello. I've been retired from the school system for 6 years and to this day I still wake up at 5 and go to bed at 10 - really makes me mad now that I don't have to lol. Stay safe going back to school. Have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I enjoyed your answers, Lori. Keeping you in prayer over this school year. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh boy, back to school tomorrow! I hope you have a great first day. I will be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your answers.
    Sometimes I'm up by 2:30 a.m. because I can't sleep.
    I always have to have my morning coffee no matter what time I get up.
    We eat whenever we want.
    We do our shopping whenever we need to.
    Hope your first day at school goes good!
    Have a great Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Lori, best wishes for a good school year. Are you face to face or virtual? Or Both? I do not think anyione could teach this old dog to be so flexible... My heart goes out to teachers everywhere. I do remember that 5am business. I pray you have a great class of yh

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got up at 5:00 a.m. every morning of my working life and 10:00 p.m. was usually my bed time. Now that I am retired (three years!) I sleep in until 8:30 or 9:00 and go to bed around 11:00. I love being retired!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you do have a schedule you follow and obviously you have to with the kids and visiting your mom. Hope they have a good school year. Stay safe and well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. When I was a working woman I kept schedules too. I felt I had to in order to get everything done! Our school district is having the first 3 weeks online, I don't understand it, but that's the way it is.

    ReplyDelete
  9. School, or a job, really keeps a family on schedule- like the army! Lol
    We still eat dinner together even though it’s only the two of us now.
    Have a happy weekend coming up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.