Pages

Saturday, October 24, 2020

Sunday Stealing- Halloween


 





 


1. What is your favorite spooky song  The Monster Mash..well, I also love
 Don't fear the Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult.


2. What do you want etched on your tombstone?  Loving Wife, Mother,
Daughter and Friend

3. Who is your favorite horror movie villain  Loki...I don't watch horror, so here 
is my favorite Marvel villain.  I just like him because he is hot.




4. Have you ever seen a ghost? nope

5. Do you prefer gore, thrillers or supernatural movies?  thrillers

6. What is your favorite scary book?  The Silent Patient by Alex Michaelides...
I am a huge fan of thrillers, so if you have a favorite thriller, drop it in the
comments so I can check it out!  Woman in the Window is another good one.

7. Have you ever had a tarot card reading?  Was it accurate?  I do not mess with
that stuff

8. Are you superstitious?  not really

9. Have you ever used a voodoo doll?  no

10. Have you ever participated in a seance?
 when I was young, but nothing happened and I would never do that again.

11. Have you ever heard voices when no one was around except you?  no

12. What is your favorite Halloween candy?  I like all candy

13. What was your most memorable Halloween costume?  My mom made
me a clown costume one year when I was young.  I loved it because
she made it.  It was super cute.

14. Do you like going through haunted houses (not real ones)?  YES!

15. If someone dared you to spend the night in a haunted house (a real one)
 would you do it? No


14 comments:

  1. I don't know who Loki is, but he definitely looks spooky!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Guess you’re not into the Marvel universe. Loki is definitely an interesting guy ...

      Delete
  2. Yes all candy is good! I prefer chocolate but can't eat it anymore. I mentioned Chatter U at my blog with a link to a page we had to do for October when our group was active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love "(Don't Fear) The Reaper" too - a great song. Is Loki a horror movie villain? I thought he was just a Marvel bad guy. I guess it depends.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes, just a superhero villain....I do not watch horror movies.

      Delete
  4. ...and thanks...I am now humming the Monster Mash, grin. Have a great day friend. smiles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't Fear The Reaper--good choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That would be a lovely sentiment on your final resting place. <3

    ReplyDelete
  7. I used to read Stephen King but got so tired of his writing. It's been years since I read any of his books. I enjoyed your answers, Lori! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I messed with a ouija board once in college.. what a mistake that was very scary. No thanks!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh, The Monster Mash! I loved that song when I was a teen! I don't do scary stuff or watch scary movies. I bet you were a cute clown! I was once a queen (as an adult). We mostly did hobos when we were little because that was easy to do and we already had the "costumes". LOL. I do eat some caramel corn mixed with peanuts, tastes like a payday candybar. Oh, I did play with a Ouija board too, like Annie, back in high school, and realized that was not a good thing to do so never did it again.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Making costumes is a lot of fun, for the moms and for the kids. Our older girls were tiny ballerinas one year, and since the costumes were still around, so were the twins, in turn.
    I think that the Ouija board, and this is totally my own unscientifically supported thought, is that the Ouija boards work on the principle of touch pressure, and that is sort of sub consciously generated, and can be accurate for revealing our psychological thinking. Nothing more nor less, I think. In other words, we actually guide the whatamacall it. Have a happy week!

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.