Pages

Tuesday, October 13, 2020

Tuesday 4 Meme- Little Questions

 


 Welcome to Tuesday 4 in memory of Toni Taddeo... Here are a little group of questions

 for you to ponder this week..


  1 You have won a trip and can choose to go to Hawaii or  Paris? Summer or winter?  
I would love to go to both, but I will choose Hawaii in the summer so I can relax.  I would
not have to get back in a hurry for anything if it were the summer either.

    2 Little dog or big dog which do you prefer?  I enjoy both.  I think the smaller dogs are
 easier to take care of as far as grooming.  My big dog has been easier to take care of 
overall though.
 
    3 Which TV/book/movie character do you    identify with, and why?  I have answered
 this before but Sookie from All Girl's Filling Station Reunion by Fannie Flagg.
 She was adopted and told in a really unusual way that she was adopted and
 she is such a positive person.  I really related to her.

    4 What did you wish for last, like at your birthday or when throwing a coin into a fountain?
   Christmas wish list?  Somethings that you need to buy?  I need a new dryer right now more
 than anything else.


7 comments:

  1. Great answers. I never heard of "Sookie" or that story. I guess I need to check that out. Sounds like a good story. I need a new refrigerator right now...and they are hard to find for some reason...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha! Thanks for not being the only one wanting an appliance for Christmas...though my husband wants me to think of something else. But I neeeeed a new dishwasher and stove. I don't need more "stuff." I have got to read the Fannie Flag books one of these days. Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I enjoyed your answers today.
    We have always had little dogs (they are easier to take care of).
    Hope you get your dryer.
    Have a great Tuesday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love Fannie Flag, smiles. I hope you get a dryer, been there and done it. sigh

    Have a beautiful day friend.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fanny Flag is such a good writer. I've only read a few of her books and it has been years. I should look for that one. Fun questions today! Hope you get your dryer soon!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fanny Flag was great. I'd almost forgotten about her. I am in the same boat of needing a new dryer. They are so expensive!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoyed your answers. I don't know who Sookie is but I do know who Fanny Flagg is. I hope you get your dryer.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.