Pages

Saturday, October 31, 2020

Sunday Stealing- Random Questions

 


Stolen from Kwizgiver

1. What has been your favorite part of the year so far.  I have enjoyed being able to read a lot more.
We had some time off that allowed me to enjoy some down time and I spent a lot of that time
reading.

2. Have you started Christmas shopping?  no

3. Do you like your handwriting?  It is ok, but not great.

4. Song you could hear over and over and over again.  Songs by The Cars, Guns & Roses,
Mettalica, Queen and Green Day.

5. A favorite quote.


6. Last dream you remember  I only remember them while I am having them. 
When I wake up they are fuzzy to me.  I did have a dream recently about my dad.  He passed
away 3 years ago, so it was nice to see him in my dreams.

7. Most expensive object you want to buy right now.  a new clothes dryer.

8. Describe your eldest family member.  I guess that would be my mom.  She will turn 77
this month. She was an accountant.  She loves to cook and is a great cook.  Her name
is Charlotte and she is Native American and from Oklahoma.

9. What has your weather been like?  It rained everyday last week and it was cold.  Now it is
sunny again and hopefully it will be nice this week in the 70's.

10. Do you enjoy your job?  I love it!

11. What is your favorite everyday item?  cell phone maybe?  I listen to books while I drive to and
from work on it.  I am also able to communicate with my friends and family with it.

12. Are you currently obsessed with any TV show?  no

13. Book you’d like to read before the year ends.  I have a whole list of books I am excited to read.
 I will say Anxious People by Fredrik Backman and The Wonder Boy of Whistle Stop
 (Fannie Flagg's new book).  I also have several thrillers I want to read.

14. Describe Kindness.  someone who is nice and thoughtful, considerate of others feelings. 
Possibly they do something nice for another person.

15. Describe your favorite candy in great detail.  I am not sure I have a favorite candy. 
I will say something chocolate though.



9 comments:

  1. I said today that we aren't writing the Bible here. Then I read your quote. So you actually are! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your ever-changing themes, Lori. Gobble till you Wobble cracked me up! Have a great week :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Metallica - a great band - and brilliant live.

    :o)

    Cheers

    PM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gobble till you Wobble... I've been doing that all year!! Fun answers, Lori! Have a good week ahead!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Lori: I enjoyed your answers today.
    Enjoy the Chiefs Game today, I know I will.
    Have a wonderful Sunday my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gobble till you Wobble .. my way of life.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I shall have to put that Fannie Flagg book on my list, as I have not yet done that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love both Metallica and Guns and Roses.
    Fannie Flagg is a ton of Fun!
    I love the quote from Proverbs.
    Have a good week, Lori.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Actually you're right, the extra reading time the pandemic has given us (well here in Melbourne Australia, 7 months of lockdown has given us plenty of time at home) has been a blessing. Take care.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for visiting my blog! You are always welcome here. I love Comments, so let me know you were here.